Movie and Pizza day/night

I arrive at the TFIL house and I go straight to Colby's room. I go into his closet and found a hoodie I can sleep in as i was too tired. As I was taking the clothes I explored in off Aaron came through the door and said "Colby... who are you?". I was startled and said "Leave and I'll explain who I am once I'm dressed". He left. I finished getting dressed and I told him to come in. "Hi I'm Y/N. Me, Colby and Brennen just came from exploring" I said. "Oh, so you're a fuck buddy of Colby's. I'm Aaron Doh by the way" he said. "I'm his girlfriend. And what do you mean by a fuck buddy?" I said confused. "Colby doesnt have girlfriends. He doesnt date in general" Aaron said. Colby walked in and I looked at him with a piercing look. "Hey Colby. You need to sit down on you're bed RIGHT NOW. And Aaron you are excused to leave fully now. Bye thanks for talking to me" I said "Am I your first girlfriend? And I'm your fuck buddy apparently?". Colby looked at me while taking off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants "Yes technically and what do you mean?". I looked down "Aaron said you dont date and I'm just your fuck buddy". Colby said "Look at me". I looked at him. "I love you Y/N. And you arent a fuck buddy of mine. You will never be. You will always be my girl" he said "Also do you want a Pizza and Movie night at Sam's?". I said "Ok. I love you too. Who's going to this pizza night?". "I dont know exactly I'll message Sam to see" Colby said.

Messages. S- Sam. C- Colby

C- Hey brother
S- Hey brother. What's up
C- Who's going to this Pizza Movie night tonight
S- Me, Kat, Reggie, Jake, Tara, JC, Kian and hopefully you two
C- Who's Tara? Is she new to the friend group
S- Jake met her three times and forgot her names all times. But they are dating. She does youtube
C- Cool. Thanks bro

Messages over

"So who is going Colbs" I looked up from my phone. "Sam, Kat, Reggie, Jake, Tara, JC and Kian. And us two" he answered me. "Who are Reggie, Tara, JC and Kian?" I asked. "Reggie is Jake's brother also my editor when I started youtube. Tara is Jake's girlfriend who also does youtube. And JC and Kian are the two people who locked Me and Sam in a box with other youtubers a while back" Colby answered. I stand up from our bed and put on a black dress and my black heels. "Daymn baby. When did you buy that dress?" He asked. "Baby you was there when I bought it when you took me to Beverly Hills for that vlog of Brennens" I answered. "Really? I'm a bad boyfriend if I cant remember that" Colby said. "Let's go i want to meet the others that i dont know."

*Time skip to the pizza/movie night*

When me and Colby arrive. Colby leaves to find Sam. A girl with half black half blonde hear comes up to me "Hey I'm Tara. I'm Jake's girlfriend and I'm guessing you're Y/N." I say "Hey yes I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Tara". I leave Tara with Jake. A two boys come up to me "Hi I'm Kian and he is JC. Are you Y/N?" I say "Yes I'm Y/N. Hi. Nice to meet you both". Kian leaves. JC whispers "A pretty girl like you shouldnt be left alone. Meet me in the bathroom and DONT tell anyone". I gulped "Mhm". JC leaves me. I go to try and find Colby. While I try and find Colby. I find Sam instead. "Sam! Can I talk to you alone?" I asked. "Sure. We will go to my bedroom. It will be quiet in there" he said. Me and Sam walk up to his room. I say "Hi. JC told me to meet in the bathroom and I cant tell anyone. He also called me pretty and I'm scared. What do I do?". Sam answered "Go into the bathroom with him. Me and Colby will be outside. When you say the word 'pineapple' we will help you, ok?". I said "Ok. Hurry up and find Colby. JC is probably in there already waiting for me". Sam finds Colby and I head to the bathroom. JC is already in there. JC picks me up and puts me on the counter. He reaches into my dress and sticks his hand in my underwear and starts to rub me. I say "I wish we had pineapple pizza here". He says "Shut up and-". He gets cut off. Sam and Colby burst through the door. Sam grabs me and Colby beats up JC. Sam takes me to his room so I can calm down. Sam leaves to help Colby. Kat comes bursting in "Why was you and Sam alone in here?". I reply scared as ever "I was looking for Colby and I saw Sam because JC wanted me alone in the bathroom. I told him. He gave me a safe word and him and Colby are currently with JC. So dont hurt me please. I want Colby badly". Kat felt bad. I could see it in her eyes and she said "I'll get Colby so you can see him". I whisper "Thanks". Kat goes to find Colby. Then I started thinking to myself "Its my fault! Wheres Colby? Is Colby hurt?" Colby walks in. I sighed in relief. He said "I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have left you alone. I'm a failure to you". I said sobbing "It isnt your fault. Can I stay at the TFIL house tonight? I dont feel safe going home. Also what happened to your lip?". Colby said hugging me "You can stay at the TFIL house tonight. JC tried to fight back. I think I left him with a broken nose, a black eye and maybe a fractured cheekbone". I said "Ok. Thank you for looking after me back there". He said "Its ok baby. My rings will definitely need washing tonight". I giggled "Ew. Anyways let's go to the TFIL house and get you cleaned up". He said "Ok baby".

*Time skip to when we get to the TFIL house*

Colby picks me up and puts me on the bathroom counter. He stands inbetween my legs as I clean his lip after I did that he picks me up and puts me in the closet so I can get dressed. I pick out one of his shirts and put it on. He is already in his boxers because he has JC's blood on his shirt so all he had to do was take of his pants. I lay on he bed and go onto my phone and I see a message

Messages. JC is JC. Y-Y/N

JC- This isnt over. I still want you. I need you
Y- I'm with Colby so be careful what you say
JC- I dont care who you are with baby girl. I want you ALL to myself

End on messages

I show Colby them and he says "I'm calling the cops on him for Sexual Assult and Harassment". I said "Ok. But if the cops need to talk to me I'm asking if you can be in the room with me".

Call to the Cops. Co- Cops. C- Colby. Y- Y/N

Co- 911, what's your emergency?
C- Hi, hello. Can I report a Sexual Assult and Harassment?
Co- Yes you can. Who did the Assult and Harassment? And what's your name?
C- His name is JC Caylen. My name is Colby Brock. I'm not involved.
Co- Who did he assult, sir?
C- He assaulted my girlfriend. Her name is Y/N Y/L/N (your last name)
Co- Can we talk to her please?
C- Yes you can
Y- Hi, I'm Y/N
Co- Hi Y/N. I was wondering if in as much detail you can. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the Sexual Assult?
Y- Yes I can. I went to a Pizza/movie night at a friends house with Colby Brock and I met JC Caylen and another new friend. That new friend left and JC whispered "A pretty girl like you shouldnt be left alone. Meet me in the bathroom and dont tell anyone". I was creeped out I was trying to find Colby but found the friend who owned the house. I told him and he went to find Colby. I went to the bathroom and JC put me on the counter and started fingering me. I told him I was taken previously. I said a code word that the house owner told me to say and the house owner and Colby helped me. I dont know what happened after. You are better of asking Mr Brock for that
Co- Ok. Thank you. Can we speak to Mr Brock?
C- This is Colby.
Co- What happened?
C- Sam told me about Y/N's situation and I heard the code word. And I went in. The house owner took Y/N upstairs so she was safe. JC punched me in the lip so I hit him back. I told the homeowner's girlfriend to call an ambulance for JC so he his getting the care he needs.
Co- Ok thank you. We will get on that case
C- Ok. Thank you for listening and helping.

End of Call

EDITORS NOTE AND WORD COUNT
Hi I'm back after a while. I will finish writing soon. And start another story where the TFIL/Trap house meet the Vlog squad. I think it will be a cool cross over
Word count: 1647 words