Chapeter 3

Pinks POV
While i was running towards black she took a left turn and i lost sight of her. I stopped while trying to catch my breath and all of a sudden someone tackled me and had me pinned against the floor i was sure i was going to die there until i heard giggling "I got you pink!" I opened my eyes to see black on top of me while laughing so hard that she lost her balance and fell backwards. "Well yeah whatever I'll get you next time black!" I said playfully "we'll see about that" she responded. After five minutes later she finally got up and helped me. An idea popped in my head as i was smirking.

Blacks POV
I was kind of confused why pink was smirking so i had to keep my guard up who knows what she can come up with. "Well I'm tired I'll see you later pink!" I said while running towards the sleeping area.

*The next day*

Still Blacks POV
I woke up to the sound of giggling and someone on top of me when i slowly opened my eyes i realized pink was right on top of me. I could feel my checks warming up. "Morning sleepyhead!" She said in her normal high pitched voice. "Morning pink" i said back until i remembered the position we were in. "Hey pink you mind getting off i kinda need to get ready to do more tasks" i politely asked. " hmm" she said while putting her index finger on her chin like she was thinking. "Ok!" She finally said. As i was getting of my bed i didn't realize my shoes were on the way which caused me to trip. "You ok there black?" She asked "oh yeah I'm fine" i said embarrassed.

Pinks POV
My plan is going perfectly now all i need to do is catch her off guard. "Black~" i said whining "what" she responded "i want cuddles~" i said still whining and the look on her face was priceless. "Umm when I'm done." Wait what!? She actually. SHES ACTUALLY WANTS TO CUDDLE WITH ME. EEEEEEEEE(A/N: is that how girls act when their crush does what couples do?) when she was done getting ready she opened her arms expecting me to go over there. which i did. And i never realized one miscues black actually is. She is taller than me and has more muscle. I could just be there in her arms all the time until she let go and grabbed my hand while saying "come on we got take to do" but being this close to her i never realize how masculine her voice sounds. It could be very gentle but rough at the same time.

Yellows POV
while i was busy trying to find black to hang out with her i noticed she wasn't anywhere around maybe if i just keep on looking somewhere where black doesn't normally hang out i could find her there. After several minutes of looking i was about to give up until i saw her i was about to run and call for her until i heard her talking to someone and what she said made my heart shatter she said......

A/N: and that's a rap up yeah that's right it's a cliffhanger. You wanna know what black says then you better wait for me to do the next chapter