The Rise

It was a bright sunny day in Japan, crowds of people walking across the streets looked.....kinda different than what "normal" people would look like. A man with 5 Horns was selling shaved ice with strawberry flavoring, a floating man casually floating, hell, even a hybrid of a lizard and a man. All of these changes were caused by 1 thing....

Quirks.

A Quirk is a special, superhuman ability an individual can possess. Quirks are generally unique to their user, and are classified in multiple categories.

The First known person to manifest a Quirk was a newborn baby in Qingqing that was glowing.. "Glowing"... For sure that baby didn't need a nightlight for the rest of his... or her life.

While the cause of the Quirk phenomenon is unknown, it has been theorized that the spread of a virus carried by mice had brought about their development.

Currently, 80% of the world population possesses a Quirk. Of course there is that rare percentage of people that are... "Quirkless", people without a Quirk. Because of Quirks, in came the rise of "Villains",

people who turned to a life of crime and use their powers for... well, evil.

But when there is an "Action" there is an equal and opposite. "Reaction".

"Heroes".

1 of the most popular things in today's society, all around the world, schools were created to teach students who aim to be future Heroes how to protect civilians and fight evil, A lot of children grew up wanting to become heroes.

But a boy wants to be something different ....

Reiga Furuya, a boy with black hair and brown eyes, has something that not all people has.

He is the only one in the world. A Reionic. A race of Alien descendants of Alien Reyblood, an alien who has threatened the earth since the absence of Quirk.

One of the most prestigious Hero Schools is in Musutafu, namely the U.A. High School.

The test for admission is quite rigorous, and few participants are accepted. Some enter via the recommended route. Reiga successfully passes the test, and is enrolled in Hero Course class 1-A. Currently, Rei is being confused by this enormous school.

Reiga: Why is this school so big?!

He finally found his class, with a very large door. He entered his classroom and several students greeted him immediately. One of them is a boy with glasses, named Tenya Iida.

Iida: Good morning! My name is Tenya Iida and I'm from Somei Private Academy! May I have your name?

Reiga, who is not very social, just nodded slowly and answered his question.

Reiga: Nice to meet you, Iida. I'm Reiga Furuya. And Somei? Dang you're an Elite.

Before their conversation could continue, a man who appeared to be in his 20s and wrapped in a sleeping bag appeared in front of the door, shocking the whole class.

???: Go somewhere else if you want to play a being friends. This is the Hero Course.

The man opened his sleeping bag slightly and took out a juice pack and drinks it.

Class's Thought: S-Something's here?

The man finished his juice and went back to talking to the whole class.

???: Okay, it took 8 seconds before you were quiet.

The man came out of his sleeping bag, showed himself tall and had quite long hair.