The First Battle

Keep in mind: My version of Neo Battle Nizer can store more than three Kaijus, so you can expect more than just Gomora, Litra, and Eleking. I will give some hints in this chapter. There are 6 kaiju in total. There will be additional features too, so it's not only possible to summon Kaiju. If you don't accept this, then I'm afraid this isn't a fanfic that suits you. I also always accept suggestions and others. Enjoy!

<--------------------------------------------------->

The Villain with hands on his face speaks.

??????: Where is he... and I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All Might. The Symbol of Peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?

All the students, of course, were immediately shocked and raised their guard.

Reiga is also not an exception. He gripped his Battle Nizer tightly, preparing to insert a card into an existing slot.

Reiga's Thoughts: Ozora-san.....I'm grateful you gave me this power....This is the perfect time to test them.

Kirishima: What? Villains? No way... There's no way they could get into a Hero school!

Yaoyorozu: Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?

Thirteen: We have them, of course, but...

Todoroki: Did they only appear here or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind.

Reiga: I agree with Todoroki. They looked strong, but they were stupid enough to attack potential students with Pro Heroes who would have obviously accompanied them.

Aizawa: Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These Villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too.

Kaminari: Yes, sir!

Midoriya: What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk.

Aizawa: A frontal battle is... You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen.

Thirteen nods and Aizawa jumps down towards the villains.

As Aizawa was fighting the villains, most students were amazed at the battle.

Reiga: Wow. That is top tier skills.

lida: This is no time for analysis!

Almost all of them look to see lida and Jiro.

Jiro: Hurry up and let's get out of here!

After a bit of running towards the door a Purple Fog.

Purple Fog (?): I won't let you. Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath.

Midoriya: Huh?

Purple Fog: I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play.

Bakugo and Kirishima run at the Purple Fog ready to land an attack

Reiga: Wait guys! Don't be reckless!