The USJ Attack

The day after the Heroic Basic Training yesterday was quite normal, until Reiga arrived in front of the gate of U.A. filled with reporters. They try to dig up information about All Might, who apparently has just become a teacher.

Reporter 1: Excuse me! May I have some words about All Might?

Reporter 2: What lesson does All Might teaches?

Reporter 3: How is he in teaching?

Reiga, who doesn't like the media, immediately feels annoyed. He took out his Neo Battle Nizer and pressed a button while shouting something that sounded like a name.

Rei: Gomora!

A loud roar similar to the first day was heard again. The difference is, this roar sounds annoyed rather than intimidating.

The loud and terrible roar succeeded in frightening all the reporters. They immediately retreated and made way for Reiga to pass through, still trembling in fear.

Reiga gains the knowledge about the "U.A. Gate" which is made of iron. Only students, staff, and people who have ID or Permit can pass through it safely.

(Time Skip)

Nothing major happened this morning. At least not yet. Reiga's classmates are chatting with each other while waiting for Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa walked into the classroom a few moments later, still with a look on his face that looked like he lacked sleep.

Aizawa: Let's get down on with homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...

Everyone's Thoughts: Another special test?

Aizawa: ...Decide on a class representative.

Everyone's Thoughts: It's actually a normal school activity!

Everyone started screaming and raising their hands, since they wanted to be class representative and yelling out why they would be the best choice. Only a few students remained silent, including Reiga. Before he could intervene, a loud voice could be heard, silencing everyone who was screaming.

lida: SILENCE, PLEASE! It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It's not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one.

Reiga: Dang Iida. That's good.

(Toime Skeep)

After voting, the results of the direct election are checked. The result was Midoriya with 3 votes, Yaoyorozu with 2 votes, and the rest had one or zero votes. The results are pretty surprising.

Midoriya: I GOT THREE VOTES?!

Yaoyorozu: Two votes.....better than none.

Reiga: Welp, there's that.

Aizawa: So the Class Representative will be Midoriya, and the Deputy Class Rep will be Yaoyorozu.

The whole class applauded the embarrassed Midoriya and Yaoyorozu who looked normal.

(Time Skip)
(Lunch Time Yay)

After several lessons, it was finally lunch time.

At the beginning, Reiga just sat alone at his table without anyone. However, some students started to approach Reiga. Some were curious about him, some were curious about his "Quirk."

Kaminari: Aye yo Furuya! Can I sit here?

Midoriya: Me too! I want to know more about your Quirk!