The Explanation

Note: I forgot to to say this, but my Eleking won't die. He's too precious to die ;w;

Oh and did any of you know who are the extra three Kaiju here?

If you want to, leave your guesses/comments here--------------------------------------->

<--------------------------------------------------->

After the big incident at USJ, and requests for an explanation from the teachers, Reiga returned to U.A. and immediately directed to the Teacher's Meeting Room.

Nezu: Please sit down, Mr. Furuya. Now, please start your explanation from the beginning in as much detail as possible.

Reiga just nodded, sat down on one of the available chairs, and looked around the room. There's Midnight, Snipe, Cementos, Vlad King, Present Mic, and of course, Aizawa. All Might seemed to be recovering so he could not come.

Reiga: Alright, I'll start. I'm not from earth. My real name isn't Riei Furuya.

This is certainly quite surprising for the entire staff.

Snipe: Go on.....

Reiga: I came to this Planet, more precisely, this dimension with the help of Shin Asuka, Ultraman Dyna. He is a Giant of Light who saved the earth in this dimension many years ago. Due to his bond with Ultraman Dyna, he did not age. Because of that, he is still alive today, even though he should be 200 earth years old.

Present Mic: Can you prove it?

Reiga stood up and showed his true form.

Reiga: Before anyone asks, no. This isn't my Hero Suit. This is My Real Form.

Reiga returned to his Human Form and sat back down. He drank a little from the glass provided in advance.

Reiga: Because of that, I'm Quirkless. All the things you see, my armors, the Giant Eagle and the Monster just now, it's not a Quirk. It is an ability that belongs to my race, the Reionic Race.

Midnight: Can you explain what a Reionic is?

Reiga: Of course. I am one of the many Reionics, that is, a living being descended from or possessing the DNA of Alien Rayblood, an alien who once threatened the life of the earth before Quirk existed. Different from others, I am a pure Reionic without any other DNA mix.

This time, Reiga showed his Neo Battle Nizer. He also explained what it was to the entire staff.

Reiga: This is the Neo Battle Nizer, formerly the Battle Nizer. This item can hold up to three monsters. Almost all Reionics have a Battle Nizer of their own with their own Monsters. If the user has gone through a lot and evolved to become stronger, their Battle Nizer will change to a more powerful version, namely the Neo Battle Nizer like mine.

Cementos: Is that all?

Rei: Not yet. Due to the help from Daichi Ozora, Ultraman X, my Neo Battle Nizer can store more than three monsters. The ability to summon Cyber ​​Armor was also given by Ultraman X himself. Until now, I have 6 monsters stored in this thing.

Aizawa: Can you show us all your Monsters?

Reiga: I won't mind, but I need a place that is big and wide, bigger than USJ.

The teachers nodded at each other, and directed Reiga to a large and wide field, enough for Reiga's Monsters.

Reiga immediately pressed the button on the back to open it, creating a golden energy shaped like a deck of cards. The pile of cards enlarged and formed the Prince of the Monsters, Gomora.