𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛!

Requested by: 2U3ShiRo

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

A thin layer of sweat covered the nape of my neck, adrenaline coursed through my veins as I kept running and running in no point of looking nor coming back. My feet flying over stones and leaves, filled with bruises and cuts as I run barefooted deep within the forest. Cold air biting into my lungs my breath coming in short gasps as I kept running and running, while Ruggie on the other hand was hunting me down like a starving predator who just found its prey..

It had all just been a normal day for me that was all then...

...

An arm tugging my hand away making me face on whoever it is, it was Ruggie...

"Ruggie-senpai d-do you need something?" I asked my form shaking nervously as my mind drowning in endless thoughts, ever since I've rejected his confession it became hard for me to approach the hyena himself. My eyes making contact with Ruggie's beautiful pale aqua eyes, his eyes showing a glint of l̶u̶s̶t̶ hunger making me gulp nervously.

He stayed silent looking at me with dark eyes as if I done something wrong. Millionss of thoughts filled my mind wondering if it was because I rejected his love for me.

Ruggie was still silent as he dragged me roughly stumbling over my steps to Savannaclaw in one of the few unused bedrooms there, opening the door I then was pushed over at the bed coughing slightly by the dust surrounding the old creaky bed. "R-Ruggie-senpai! What is the meaning of this!? " I said in anger annoyed by his action thinking it was one of his pranks, his hair covering his face closing the door as he stayed silent for a while.

"I'm starving" he growled looking at me with such hunger in his pale aqua eyes, his eyes glinting in the dark as I shuddered.

"huh? Y-you're joking right?" I asked with a shaking voice as he stayed silent, his hair covering his face making his face look dark.

"R-Ruggie answer m-me.. " I say in a meekly voice

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"R-Ruggie a-answer me.." she says in a meekly voice, her voice snapping from my mind.

I gazed at her seeing her shaking in fear like the prey she is, I can see the fear in her eyes like some antalope has seen a starving hyena. Lips turning on a mischievous grin looking down at her with such hunger.

"Oh (Y/N)~" I cooed stalking towards her. Her body shaking just like a prey would do making me feel the urge to claim her mine and mine only, just seeing her shudder in fear like a harmless herbivore turns me on making the strength to claim her as mine worse than ever...

"I'm hungry... and you look delicious~" I said licking my lips dangerously leaning in close to her neck.

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I'm hungry... and you look delicious~" he said licking his lips leaning in close to my neck dangerously holding me close by the waist. Just then he bit my neck and clawed my arm a wave of pain coursed through my veins as he pulled away and kissed me roughly like if he was some starving predator. His kiss was rough and sloppy through my lips, almost letting myself caught off-guard I immediately pushed him off of me leaving him off-guard as I ran out of the room to the hall of mirrors running off to somewhere secluded.

...

And that's where I ended up here running bare footed my shoes kicked off avoiding any more obvious foot prints. My body tired, my feet aching in pain, my breathing going shallow as adrenaline coursed through my veins.

How long was I running for? It seems there's no end in this forest...

Millions of questions in my head filled my mind as I close my eyes running to where this forest can lead me.

Then I tripped.. stumbling over a big branch, falling down onto the ground as I sprained my ankle. I groaned in pain. Standing up slowly I heard snickering nearby, just then two arms pulling me back by the waist colliding in a broad hard chest.

"Shishishi you think you can escape (Y/N)~?" Ruggie cooed in my ear as my mind was panicking going through deep breaths, Ruggie turned me to face him. His pale aqua eyes filled with so much hunger and... love? No love isn't a word I say to describe his eyes, more like his eyes.... they were filled with so much limerance.

Leaning onto my neck I tried to push him away but it was no use.. His tight embrace was preventing me from escaping, it was so suffocating...

His hair tickling the crook of my neck sends shivers down my spine as I flinched, chuckling by my reaction he then bit me hard close to the vein of my neck a small droplet of blood forming as he then sucks my neck pulling me in closer making me whimper in pain pulling away while licking his lips. He looked at me, his eyes showing that he wanted more..

"My, your blood tastes good, so sweet~" he says licking his lips while looking down at me with so much hunger. "Though I need you to live as the bearer of our cubs~" he says making my eyes wide. "C-cubs?!" I said shocked by his remark looking at me with a mischievous grin on his handsome face, I glared at him with so much anger and confusion. "Yes, rest assure I will take care of you." he spoke. "That's not the-" "Now sleep..." he cuts me off whispering in my ear suddenly I feel a blow on the nape of my neck as my vision starts going black my eyelids fluttering close, as my head throbs. He gently holds me in his arms. "You're mine forever..." The last thing I've heard from Ruggie before sealing my fate imprisoned by a mischievous starving Hyena.

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘!