Epilogue: The End Or Not, That Is The Question.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Epilogue: The End Or Not, That Is The Question.

Callies pov:

I opened my eyes and looked around.

Where am I?

A handsome boy laid beside me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Who is he?

He opened his eyes and smiled at me, "good morning my love."

"Who-"

Before I could finish my sentence... all my memories came crashing back into my head.

"How did I get here?" I asked with widened eyes.

"You fainted after Wesley died, it took a lot of your energy... but good news is, you reached your full potential!" He genuinely smiled at me.

I smiled and closed my eyes in pure bliss, "I did reach my full potential."

He started tracing my face, as if he were a painter, he traced every feature on my face and it felt as if a feather was running along my face.

I slowly and cautiously opened my eyes to take in Xavier's features.

"It's finally over," I whispered to him, "the war is finally over, we saved the world."

He smiled so bright that his eye wrinkles were as visible as the sun.

"It really is, but darling, you," he poked my nose, "saved the world and I can't wait to tell this story to our kids!"

"Me too," I smiled.

We laid there in pure bliss yet in our world good things sometimes don't last. Even the moments you love and cherish end at some point, to keep them as memories forever in your heart.

"Alpha! We're under attack!" A pack member slammed the door open.

'Callie- Luna! Maya is giving birth!' Cameron yelled through the mindlink.

We both jumped out of the bed and ran towards our destinations, me to Maya and him to save the pack.

He can do deal with this one by himself... hopefully.

~❤️~

I eyes grew wide as I looked at this beautiful little girl wrapped in a pink blanket.

"What will you name her?" The nurse asked.

"We-" both Maya and Cameron said at the same time only to laugh out loud.

"You say it," Cameron smiled lovingly at her.

She smiled and nodded her head, "we'll name her, Maria."

Maya looked at me with questioning eyes, "I hope you don't mind."

I smiled, "I don't mind at all, that's a beautiful name."

"Maria may have done us wrong at the very end, but she was a good friend up until you know."

I nodded my head sadly, "she was a great friend, just with wrong intentions?"

We all sadly smiled as we thought of Maria, I don't believe that she was a bad person, that's for sure.