Chapter 2: Brianless Pancake

• Nova •____________________

• Nova •
____________________

I didn't know but I still wanted to hit Derek with the baseball bat. It would have giving me a great satisfaction but he was one of Justin best friends here in New York so I had to behave.

Even if I didn't like him. He was still going to let me take a shower in his apartment.

Maybe I could trash it.

No, that would be to low for me. I should think of a better way to get my revenge on him one way or the other.

The car ride to his place was spend listening to rock music and him staring back at me from the rear-view mirror. I just gave him the middle finger in which he chuckle.

I turn my head to look at the City to see the big skyscrapers that where surrounding us. Ghosh I just love the city. Don't get me wrong I love my small town but I just get a good feeling being here in New York.

Derek parks his car in one of the small parking garage that are around the city before helping take out my luggage from his cars trunk.

"Gees.. Women!! Are you carrying bricks in this or what." Derek asked with a hard sigh.

"A dead body." I arched my brow teasingly. "why do you asked." He looked at Justin to see if I was really lying but he just shrugged in disbelief.

The three of us made our way to huge building that was just across the street when a girl shouts Dereks name.

She was blonde with blue eyes and the figure of a model but even I could tell she didn't have a brain that head of hers.

Derek just throw his apartment keys yo Justin but before he turn around to face to girl he gave a wink and smirk. Making rolled my eyes.

"Mindy." He shouted happily to the girl before Justin and I enter the lobby.

We made our way to the elevator with out saying a word. But I couldn't take it anymore I need to asked him.

"Please tell she isn't going to hang with us today cause if she does am the one that's going to be hanging myself for crying out loud."

"I have forgotten how dramatic you get when we hang out with girls." Justin informers me with a smirk on his face. "And no she's not. Derek doesn't bring back girls to his apartment."

That made me pull a face cause I never expected that.

"Really?" That made me really intrigued. I needed to know more. "Why?"