Chapter 4: Girl in the photo

• Derek •___________________

• Derek •
___________________

"Dude? What happen to your eyes." I try to rolled my eyes at Wesley but my eyes still hurt after the attack Nova gave me with the pepper spray yesterday.

"Yeah? Why are they all red?" Justin asked with a frown.

We where all gather in one of the many tables outside the campus recretion area where everyone else were talking, eating doing some of there homework or just enjoying there free time before they headed to there afternoon classes.

The guys and I in the other hand we've just hanging out and checking out the girls and the new fresh meat we had this semester.

"Pepper spray is what happen." They all looked back at me confuse exept Justin who knew that i did deserved what happen to me.

I really never expected that Nova would do such a think cause she looked so innocent and all but she was more then that. She was really a strong and stubborn girl behind her pretty face.

And I like that.

"I told you to leave her alone and she did warned you." He teased. Making both boys gaze back at me surprised.

I rolled my eyes to his response but it only made my eyes hurt.

Ghosh! she was going to pay for this later.

"If a girl did that to you she must be a feisty one." Adam said cheesily. Making Justin pull out a face.

"She's like a little sister to me." He Yelp.

He was turning to be really protective over her.

And just when you mention the devil he tempted to appear. "She isn't that little anymore Justin. Look." I pointed to where Nova was coming.

We all turned our head to face Nova. Adam and Wesley mouth felled open to the floor when they saw Nova descent down the stairs and walk towards us.

Adam gulped. "That's your bestfriends sister?"

"How the hell haven't you hook up with her." Wesley whisper yelled at Justin just when Nova was close to us.

"That's really gross."

"All I see is a sister to me and she didn't looked like that before I came here and you guys have already seen a photo of her." Justin inform.

"Dude. If I had seen a photo of her I would have remembered her."

"You see her every time you come into my room!" He respond. "She's the one in the photo with me and Nolan."

"She's the girl in the photo." We all said at the same time looking at Justin with wide eyes of shock.

"Hey, Nova. How was your first day at college?" Justin spoke when she stopped in front of our table.

She looked really pretty today with the that white dress with that brow cardigan cropped  top and those high combat leader boots.

Am really becoming my mother with all this fashionistas around me.

"It was going well until I had to pepper spray a creep that was bothering me." She said the last part to me instead of Justin.

"Yeah. I heard." He eyed me.

Adam clear his throat.

Justin rolled his eyes. "Nova this are my friends Adam Parker and Wesley Mills. And you already know creep head over there."

"Hey. Did I-" Adam started to said.

"Can I borrow your phone?" She asked Justin cutting Adam from finishing his sentence. "I need to call Nolan but my phone is dead."

Justin pulled out his phone from his Jean pocket and gave it to Nova.

"Thanks" she said and walked away to have some privacy.

Wesley grinned. "She is so HOT."

"Do you prefer I break your face or." Justin pointed at Nova. "Would you like her to pepper spray you and knock your brains out with a baseball bat."

That made me laugh really hard.

"Did she do the second part to you too?" Adam asked with amusedement in his green eyes.

"She tried." I replied with a smirk while still looking at Nova. She was talking with her bother on the phone. "But Justin stopped her."

Justin rolled his eyes once again annoyed "Yeah. And I think am regretting it."

"Why!? What did you do?"

"He empty a bucket of cold water all over her." Justin answered for me.

I really didn't know she was under the covers when i did that but am not regretting anything cause it made me realise that she looked really hot when she was mad.

"Dude that girl is really something." wesley added making everyone gaze back at Nova.

"She is off limits Wesley." Justin warned.

But to me. It was an invitation to see what I could learn about her.

________________________________________

Alberto Rosende as Adam Parker

Charlie Barnett as Wesley Mills