battle with changelings

*the changeling fly's off to tell chrysalis what has came to equestria*

Changeling: "your magisty a space ship has landed in equestria"

Chrysalis: "we will attack tomorrow"

*its now night time in equestria*

*the crew of the yamato sleep in the yamato and the mane 6 sleep in their homes*

*the next day bright and early in the morning the changeling start their attack and start in ponyvill and the crew of the yamato is wide awake and preparing the yamato for battle*

Sanada: "kodai tell kato to launch the falcons and fire the anti ship weapons but put then on stun only the captain is still in canterlot with the doctor"

*they prepare for battle*

Kodai: "FIRE!"

*they start firing and start stunning changelings*

*the changelings start firing back on the yamato instead of ponyvill*

*twilight sparkle and the rest of the mane six help the yamato fight the changelings*

*chrysalis attacks canterlot and captain okita helps the princesses protect canterlot*

*the yamato and the mane 6 take care of the changelings in ponyvill*

Kodai: *talks over the loud speaker of the yamato* "twilight sparkle rarity applejack rainbow dash fluttershy pinkie pie come aboard the yamato we will go to protect the princesses and captain okita"

*they get on the yamato*

Sanada: "yamato launch and go to canterlot kato you and the other falcons stay here and protect ponyvill"

Kato: "yes sir" *they fly around ponyvill knocking out changelings as they awaken*

*the yamato goes to canterlot and they go into the castle*

*the crew of the yamato run in with the mane 6*

*the mane 6 gets their magic ready while the crew of the yamato take out their guns*

*captain okita is knocked out cold and the princesses are imprisoned*

TS: "chrysalis you will pay for what you have done!"

Chrysalis: "hahahahahaha will I now and how will you and your human friends stop me?"

Kodai: "how will we stop her? We can't use the wave motion gun without destroying the castle or worse"

TS: "with the magic of friendship"

*they get the elements of harmony ready and they release the princesses and kodai helps up okita*

*chrysalis flies away and her changeling army fly away*

Chrysalis: "mark my words I'll return and when I do equestria will be mine you hear me twilight sparkle!"

*they get captain okita back on the yamato and him in the medical bay and the princesses and twilight sparkle help heal him*

TS: "we should let him rest"

Kodai:"ok "

*they leave the med bay to let okita rest*