7

I yawned stretching my limbs and arms ,According to my watch it was already noon ,Since I don't attend school and  Dr. Mark is arriving at two in the afternoon ,waking up at noon is the most appropriate time to wake up .

I spread my bed ,After doing my routine and changing into a jumpsuit ,Linda , Mama P's daughter gifted me when I cleaned the pizzeria for her .

It was a blue sleeveless jumpsuit that matches the colour of my eyes .I run my fingers through my hair tying it into a high ponytail ,After slipping on my sandals ,I walk to my grandmother's bed ,sitting on the edge of her bed .

I watch the life support  machine roll normally ,and wish she would finally wake up and stay with me .

" Hey granny ," I say , smoothening her  hair," I love you so much ."

I wipe the tears ,forming in the corner of my eyes ,and stand up from the bed .My stomach is constantly rumbling ,and since I don't want to starve myself ,I leave the house walking into the next store which is Mama P's pizzeria.

The pizzeria is a an Italian themed restaurant with a chef picture plastered on the red walls ,The round red tables are covered with red checked rags ,with plastic plates set on the middle of every table .

I walk to the counter over which Landon ,the waiter was sleeping .It was not a busy day in the place as many people love to order their pizzas to be delivered at the comfort of their homes .

Landon is a college boy ,with dyed white hair and coffee black eyes ,He is lanky with a height of 6 ' 5 ,so depict the ridiculous posture as he was leaning on the counter ,fast asleep .

I tap on the counter loudly and he jerks up confused at first ,At my first he runs his hand across his face ,smirking at me ,did I mention he's a conceited jerk ?

" What's up senorita ," Landon says ,leaning on the counter ,a hair breadth separating us ," Long time ,no see."

I groaned, already annoyed by his closure to me ," Can I have the normal ? " I say ,leaning back to create more space between us ," I'll be waiting ."

" I know how you like it ,huh ? " Landon mumbles ,nibbling on his bottom lip ," Don't you Phyllis ."

I sighed exasperatedly tapping on the counter impatiently ," Landon ,I hate waiting ," I say ,glaring at the guy who is so obvilious ," And you know that ."

"Come on live a little ," He says ,trying to grab my hand ,but I away it away ," Babe ."

As soon as he winks ,I grab him by his collar ," Landon ,get me my pepperoni pizza ," I say ,my nose flaring up in anger ," Before I flip you on this table ."

" This whole thing is turning me on ," He says ,whispering in my ear ," I like feisty girls ."

I gag leaving him alone ,When will my day ever go normally ,I come here to get pizza and the guy is all flirty .

I rub my temples ,feeling tired ." Okay senorita ,I'll get your pizza ." He says ,laughing at my state before leaving ," Just a minute ."

Landon comes back with my order which he says is on the house ," Baby ,here's you order ." He says ,handing me the box filled with five slices of pizza ," My number is on the box."

I smile at him since the food is free," Thank you ,Landon ." I say ,I fake a seductive pose ," I'll definitely call you ."

He smirks back and I sway my hips out of the pizzeria ,before stopping at the door ,I wink at him in which he groans ," That's the spirit baby ," He says ,purring at me like a ' cat .'