8 (Emotions)

Jungkook pov

Jin's words were in my mind. Of course I know about emotions.
"Look what that brat did to me." I sighed. Worse I must attend the party with him I must have a serious speak with him.

But he was really broken. What did he mean about he is broken? Who was he talking about?
"I must call him." I took my phone out and dialled his number.

"Hello!" A weak voice came from the line.
"Jin!"
"Yes Dr Jeon? Did something happen? Should I do something about the research? Or is there any reports I must give you?" He asked panicked.

"No! I just...just called to know how are you." He sighed and then chuckled.
"So what is this?"
"Nothing sir."
"Ok! How are you? You were not good."
"I can understand if your parents are around and pretending."
"What the hell! First I live alone. Second what do you think about me?" He didn't say anything.

"Good."
"What?"
"I am good sir."
"Ok as dad said we must attend a party."
"Oh. So you called cause of this."
"What do you mean Jin?"
"Nothing you said you called to know how I am but guess you wanted to be sure I will be appropriate infront of your parents." I became quite.

"Anyway you must know some things."
"Yes sir."
"First step I am Jungkook better to call me baby sweetheart and these nonesense when we are infront of the others. Specially my mom. She is alittle dramatic."
"Ok!"
"And we must show we are close. Really close. My mother will ask alot so be ready for her questions and she asks whatever comes in her mind."

"So what should I say if she asks something I don't know what to answer?"
"I don't know. I really don't know. You can change the topic maybe?"

"Ahhhh god!"
"And another thing they sure will ask about your parents."
"So?"
"What is your parents jobs?"
"My appa passed away 8 years ago and my dad has a book store but he was a -" having a bookstore is not my dad's type.
"You will tell he is a business man. Not working here in Korea. Cause my dad knows everyone. We can say your dad is alittle secret and kind of these things."
"Why?"
"Cause I am saying I know my dad."
"But my dad is-"
"Whatever he is. I sure respect him and his job but my dad is not kind of person. He wants someone gives him his heirs be in an appropriate family."
"Heirs?"

"He thinks in that way but we know we will break up in 3 months."
"You said two months." I sighed.
"2 or 3 one month less or more. We must act well or they will find everything."

"God why I am doing this?"
"Cause I am the best teacher you ever had."
"Yeah! Sure!" He said with irritating voice.
"Hey!"
"Sorry sir ok I will say whatever you said."
"Good an-"
"Jin son!"
"Yes dad!" His voice. Why it is this familiar?

"Baby you didn't have dinner." It is really familiar. I wish I could hear it more obvious.
"Dad I am not hungry. Did you have your dinner?"
"No I cannot eat without you." His voice seems worry.
"Dad I don't have appetite you must have your pills so please eat." His dad is worry and he is acting like this?

"Ok son!"
"Sorry Dr Jeon it was my dad."
"Jin!"
"Yes sir?"
"Hey you brat I told you call me Jungkook not sir."
"I cannot think about our coworkers."
"So? They think we are boyfriends."
"Ah ok Jungkook."

"Good! Did you tell your dad?"
"Not yet. And I don't know if I must say. He will be sad after that 2 or 3 months comes and we break up. He will think I am sad cause of this but don't know it is all lie."

"It is better he knows. But I understand you."
"Thank you!"
"Ok. See you! And we must leave earlier."
"Ok! I must tell Dr Kim."
"So what is with him?"
"We wanted to go out but seems-"
"Hey! You cannot go out like past. What if my parents or someone sees you with another man? From now you cannot go out with anyone."