22 (Fix)

Jin pov

"Jin we are all going out tonight cause of Dr Kim's coming back. You will come too yeah?"

"But what about the patients?"
"The interns will be here."
It is not the first time we are celebrating something like this but I have so much to do.

"Oh I have alot to do an-"
"Hey Dr Jeon and Dr Kim are coming too. You wanna leave your boyfriend alone?"
"Rose it is not leaving him alone I have alot. And it is about him it is our research and if we publish it it'll be really effective to my future so...no I will celebrate it with my dad at night with a coffee and cake."

"Ahhh Jin come. Dr Kim will be happy to see his son is with him. He loves you alot." Jisoo said and hold my arm.
"Seems you became too close to my dad just in two days."
"He is very kind."
"Yeah he is but it doesn't mean you can forget your duties. Like today you were suppose to stitch the girl they brought but you were nowhere." She bit her bottom lip.

"Don't tell him."
"I won't but if it again doesn't happen."
"Promise." I chuckled and nodded.
"So you come or no?"
"No Jimin have a nice time together. I will stay. I can help the interns too."

He nodded.
"I wonder to see Dr Jeon's reaction to this."
"What did you say?"
"Nothing he will be heartbroken seeing his love sasn't come." I smirked. Then let's see what will he do.

Taehyung pov

"I am still shocked Dr Kim chose Jisoo." I said cause I was really confused.
"Me too. I wonder why her but not us."
"Not just us but Jin."
"Hey I once told you he is my assisstant." I rolled my eyes. He always has to say this. The fact Jin is always with him is hurting me. I am doing my best to let go of him but I am falling more for him more each second.

"Come on let's go everyone are going out for celebrating Dr Kim." I said and stood up.
"I won't come."
"Hey come on it is along time we didn't go out like this."
"No I have-"
"Jin will come too." He clicked his tongue.

"You sure?"
"Everyone are coming except the interns so it means he is coming too like the other celebratings." He nodded.
"Ok I'll get ready."
"Ok! See you there."

Jungkook pov

I was dialling Jin but he wasn't answering. I wanted to tell him to come with me but seems everyone has left.
"Hey!" Taehyung came to me.
"Let's go."
"Jin is not answering."
"Maybe he is in the restaurant. Let's go we will see him there." I nodded and came out of the hospital. He would always answer my calls.

My mind was to him till we reached the restaurant. I will see him now.
As I entered I saw everyone there. I went and bowed to Dr Kim and Dr Park.

"Welcome Jungkook take a sit." I look to see Jin but didn't find him.
I looked at Jimin.
"Jimin!"
"Yes sir?"
"Where is Jin?"
"He didn't tell you? He is in the hospital working on your research and helping the interns." What the fuck. I just came cause of him and he didn't come?

I was about to make an excuse and leave but it is disrespecting Dr Kim. Maybe I stay for some time and then leave.

"The last time we were here together was 10 years ago."
"Yeah but actually it was very sad cause you were about to go."
"Jungkook you still remember that day?" I frowned.
"Sir it was one if the worst days of my life."
"Jungkook is right sir. We all wanted to cry."

"I am happy I leave and now can see you two become two good doctors." We smiled. I am happy my teacher is proud of me.
"And more you are my son's teacher and one of you loves him this much." Taehyung chuckled. I looked at him. His eyes were sad. He drank some wine.
"Taehyung!"
"Yes sir?"