9 (Trust)

Jin pov

I closed my eyes. I was tired. I was tired of them speaking about me and Dr Jeon's relationship. Is it this important?
"Ah it is a really hard day."
"Who can blame them? Jin I still cannot believe you and that Jeon Jungkook are boyfriends and inlove."
"Believe it or not we are Jimin." Ah how hard it'll be after the fake breakup. Everyone will start their lectures. Oh god I haven't thought about it.

"Jin!" Jisoo came and sat beside me.
"Yes Jisoo?"
"Does he treat you like when we are working in home?"
"Jisoo what do you mean?"
"He is really mean to you I wonder if he is good with you when you are together." she said and pouted.
"Yeah I even cannot imagine the good side of him." Rose said.

I myself don't know even he has that side too.
"No we are very good. He is strict when it comes to work. He told me he doesn't like our relationship effects on our work. You know being pro." They nodded.
"So it was why he was was very strict to you." I smiled and nodded.

But deep inside I knew he hates me. But why? What did I do? I always try to be sweet to the others.
"Seokjin!" I heard Dr Jeon. He came to me and all of us bowed.

"Did something happen?" I asked.
"I think you must go."
"Huh?"
"The party." He whispered in my ears. I looked at the others who were staring at us.
"Isn't it soon?"
"I thought you must get ready."
"Yeah but it doesn't take alot of time."
"You sure?"
I nodded.
"Yeah a simple outfit-"
"What?" He yelled and I looked at the others and smiled.

"Shhh! Let's go to your office." He nodded and then we entered his office. I could see the others gazes on us. They were looking from the glass wall.

"So?"
"So what?"
"What you wanna wear?" I didn't have any special plan. I am not into these things.
"Sir I am not into these things an I thougjt a simple outfit will-"
"Jin! You don't know about my family. Simple outfit? Ahhh I will call and stylist and a make upper."
He was about to call when I grabbed his hand. He looked at me.

"What are you doing?"
"No need for calling them. Jimin can help me. He has a good taste. More my cousin can help me too."
"You sure?" I nodded.
"Seokjin I cannot risk."
"Sir be sure." He nodded.
"Ok! But leave soon. I will tell Jimin to come with you." I nodded.

"Come on go and get ready."
"Ok!" I was about to go when I remembered something.
"Sir about the things they were talking about. I told them you wanted to be professional and you are strict when it comes to work."
He smiled and came to me like a child. I cannot believe he is Dr Jeon. Sure the others are shocked now. He hold my hands.

"They believed." I nodded.
"Yes."
"Ah thank you!"
"Ok! I have to go." I bowed.
"Seokjin!" I looked at him.
"Yes sir?"
"Ummm... no need to bow all the time. I mean you are always bowing and... your head is... always down when you are speaking with me. You can think I am like Taehyung." Yeah as if you are.

"Sir I used to be like this when it comes to you but I will work on it."
He smiled and nodded. I was about to go but again he called me.
"Seokjin!"
"Yes sir?"
"Ummm... text your address. I will come and take you."
"No need for that I'll come myself."
"Hey what do you mean a couple come seperated? No text your address no more discussion." He is stuccorn I pouted.

I sighed and came out of his office and he came after me.
"Park Jimin!" Jimin bowed.
"Yes sir?"
"Due to some reasons that Jin will tell you you must leave earlier." Jimin's eyes brightened.
"Yes sir."
"Ok I am going." I nodded.
"Don't forget to text me."
"Yes sir."

We bowed and he went.
"Oh my god oh my god. Did you see Dr Jeon smiled."
"Huh?"
"Rose is right what happend he quickly came to you and smiled? Did you tell him good news?"
"No it wasn't anything special anyway Jimin we must go."