Oh no you didn't!

She was feeling uneasy and weird, nothing new though.

Those intense eyes were trained on her so intently just like in the movies, only she was not a star and she was not in movies.

Rather a normal girl with brutally realistic and very void of emotions

"So, you were saying you don't think you can't blush?" asked Nathan.

"I said I know I can't blush"

"And we are about to change that, now you won't get shy on me now, would you?"

A lot of sarcasm there thought Emma.

She had a lot of questions basically like was he planning on kissing her!? If so how dare he!

But he doesn't look like he initiate such a thing, more like he has girls doing that for him. Jerk.

Them being on the corner standing and her being against the wall wasn't helping her case either.

"What are you thinking about? I'm sure I might do some of it" said Nathan holding a smirk.

"Are you sure that you can keep up with me, because you look like I need a break every five-minute kind of guy"

That got her a chuckle.

"Only one way to find out right my queen"

Ugh a line that is abused, over used. She knows she is not upto cliché or anything basically and supposedly it was her sophomore year. Her motto is *yolo baby*

You only live once

Of course, a little flirting won't hurt. Only in her case she wasn't "flirting" just casual convo.

As she was about to reply the bell rang.

"Did I make you speechless?" such innocent face with arrogant question.

"See you later, but I need an answer, think about it because it's need and not want."

He said that with a kiss very very close to her mouth.

With her heart beating faster she just flashed him, you could have done better kind of look and tsked away.

××××××××

She was sure she was about to have a headache if her best friend, Lissie, doesn't stop nagging her to give her details. Every single dirty one of them.

As if there were any.

"Liss please for the love of God"

"Em, please I don't believe in love you know that" trying to mimic Emma.

Ignoring the joke not joke "then for the love of food and everything you love!"

"Anything...?"

"Anything"this was trap

" Well tell me then, I love gossip, wait a minute can it be gossip if you are the lead, I mean it doesn't make sense really, but whatever share it"

"and don't roll your eyes on me missy"

"Wanna hear it or not"

"Of course I do! Were you not here"

"Then I can do what I want how I want it and when I want it" Emma added with a smirk.

"What actually happened is I might have challenged him to make me blush.."

"You what??"

"In my defense he was super arrogant" like that would justify her action.

"When did you go cray cray?" she didn't get to finish her sentence.

"Again, in my defense he provoked me ok! It's not like it is the end of the world you know" said Enma with frown.

"I know I know but you know it's him right, he got the name for a reason. And I know that little information wouldn't stop you but come on Em"

"I can promise you something..."

"And that is?" asked Lis skeptical

"I'll be extra careful plus it's not as if he will talk to me again, I mean it's THE Nathan and it's me. You got nothing to worry about."

She is always optimistic, maybe too much thought Lissie.

"Whatever idiot just don't come to me with mascara smudged on all over your face" said Lis with eye roll.

"Why, because mascaras are expensive?" said Emma laughing.

"Yes, and it will add more to your ugly face".

Emma giggling "oh Lis I always knew you love me too much"

Hugging Emma" idiot shut up" said Lissie.

"Now let's go and have ice-cream, it's my treat"

"It was about time you buy, and don't you mean let me chew an ice-cream"

"You are just jealous you can't do that you weakling"

As they were walking to the ice cream shop Emma was talking about some movie's trailer

, while Lissie was thinking what she possibly can do to prevent the ugly end.

So how is it so far. I hope you like it. If you have any suggestions or feedbacks, I'm more than open so let me know in the comment 😉. Give it a star if you like it too.

Xoxo yours truly