Bob x Pregnant!Amy Duncan

Amy couldn't hardly wait for the pizza to be done. The air grew so intoxicating with the scent of the pizza as she hovered next to the oven. It felt like forever had gone by as she waited. And waited. And waited. She had never really cared for pizza until she was pregnant with their new baby that was on the way. Sure, she would eat it whenever Bob or the kids ordered it, but she just wasn't a fan. However, it was the only thing she wanted to eat lately. Her pregnancy cravings had changed throughout each of her pregnancies, but this was the most outrageous one.

The timer on the oven dinged, making Amy grin. She stood up slowly so she wouldn't fall over and then reached for her oven mitts. Quickly opening the oven, she pulled out the pan of steaming pizza, her grin widening. With a quick touch, Amy turned the oven off with one hand while the other picked up the pizza cutter.

Soon enough, she had two large slices of pizza situated on her enormous yellow plate. She sat down at the kitchen table and was about to bite into a piece when Bob burst through the door. "Bob!" Amy said angrily when the piece of pizza flopped back onto her plate. "You scared me!"

"I'm sorry," Bob said, turning to face his wife. His eyes were wide as he took in the sight of her with her two slices of pizza. "I didn't know you were in here. I smelled the pizza and decided to get me some before the kids eat it all."

"Good idea," Amy said, nodding. She picked up her piece of pizza while Bob was getting his own and took a bite out of it. Her eyes fluttered shut as the heavenly bite flowed across her taste buds. This was the best pizza she had ever tasted! It was a good thing that she kept the box because she wanted to buy a hundred boxes of this brand of pizza. 

"Honey," Amy said, her mouth full of pizza, "don't eat all of the pizza. I'm starving."

"Yes, ma'am." Bob sat down next to Amy and she was glad to see only one slice of pizza on his plate. That was strange because he could usually eat a whole pizza by himself. "Are you planning on eating it all?"

"Duh."

"Oh. What about the kids? What are they going to eat?"

"They're old enough to make something," Amy said, nodding. "This is my pizza."

"You do you, honey." 

Amy devoured her two pieces of pizza very quickly and stood up to get some more. The pizza was addictive, and she just couldn't get enough of it. For some reason, she was hungry enough to eat a lot more than she normally would have. This baby was going to be a big one if it was making her eat like that. The last time she had this intense of cravings was when she was pregnant with Gabe, and he was the biggest baby she had given birth to.

Amy finished her plate of seconds and stood up to grab some more. She wasn't prepared for what she would see. The pizza pan was empty, no sign of the pizza that she was eating. Spinning around as fast as she could, she pointed at Bob. "You ate all my pizza."

"I didn't, I swear," Bob said, raising his hands above his head. "I only had the one piece."

"Then who ate it?"

"You."

Amy frowned, sitting back down. "Why did I have to eat it so fast?" she said, placing a hand on her growing belly. She could feel something moving in her stomach, but she assumed it was the baby. "Next time you go to the store, you have to buy more of that pizza."

Bob could only laugh at his wife. The next thing she did made him laugh even harder. Her face burned when she realized what she did. How could she do that? She was a lady, not a gross man. "Don't laugh at me," she said fiercely. "Everyone does it."

"I'm not laughing at you," Bob said after taking a breath. "I'm laughing with you."

"Am I laughing, Bob?" Amy glared at her husband, but could feel the laughter building up. She couldn't hold it back, though. The laughter bubbled through her lips, making Bob laugh harder. It had been a long time since they had laughed like this, and it was nice to do so, even if it was at her expense. 

"What's going on in here?" someone said, interrupting Bob and Amy. She shut her mouth and saw Gabe standing in the doorway to the kitchen. "I thought you were making food, Mom, not having a giggle party with Dad."

"Bob and I are taking tonight off," Amy said, grinning over at her husband. "You and the others get to make dinner." She stood up, holding out a hand for Bob. "Have fun!"

Amy led Bob out of the kitchen and up the stairs to their bedroom. They both collapsed on the bed, bursting out laughing. She was glad that she had found Bob when she did. If she hadn't, life wouldn't have been as amazing as it was.