*Epilogue and Introduction*

The Queen Royal Blood Omega choose to sleep for how many years .
(...)
both his parents is King and Queen the King of bloodline... (Vampirebloodline) From Fire Warrior pack while the Queen Alpha from Snow flakes pack . They are not mates but they loves each other both of there mates are already died .Soon they get married and combine the kingdome which is very very strong of all ancient time . They thought they cant get Son or daughter but they still didn't lose hope until the heavenly who always watch from above until one day Q.A gets pregnant (son) and the king is very very happy .And they live happy ever after and now ...
............

........

...
*-Thoughts
()- shortcut
" the person is speaking
mind link
-someone speaking
Nar.- means Narrator

base on symbols please understand :) gomawoyo

.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Myth

Myth is a folklore genre consisting of narratives that play a fundamental role in a society, such as foundational tales or origin myths. The main characters in myths are usually gods, demigods, or supernatural humans.

Noblesse

Synopsis
Long ago lived the "nobles," an ancient race of immortal supernatural beings. They were revered as rulers and gods. Among the nobles was the "Noblesse," a powerful individual shrouded in mystery named Kim taehyung. ." Upon awakening in South ----- after an 100,000-year-long sleep, Kim sets to find his loyal and servants and warriors , , .to start and rule the world for peace again .

Creatures

A legendary, mythical and mythological creature, also called a fabulous creature and fabulous beast, is a supernatural animal, generally a hybrid, sometimes part human, whose existence has not or cannot be proved and that is described in folklore but also in historical accounts before history became a science.

Ancients

Ancient means belonging to the distant past, especially to the period in history before the end of the Roman Empire.
They believed ancient Greece and Rome were vital sources of learning.

Sorry for my mistake .
I PURPLE YOU ..💜💜💜

WARNING..' THIS STORY CONTENT TRIGGER,VIOLENMUTANTS,DRAGONCE,ABUSE ,POWER,MORTAL , IMMORTAL WEREWOLF WOLF, VAMPIRE BLOODLINE ,NOBBLE