Hush Pt. 5

In Gotham City, Terry had followed Bane to a greenhouse where he thought Melanie would be. That same greenhouse was growing Aztec Galia. A plant near impossible to grow indoors. Terry took a random guess but he used what Bruce had taught him in his time. If Melanie was going full Posion Ivy, then she wouldn't be able to abandon those plants.

Katie landed on the new green house and crawled her way inside where, sure enough, she found Melanie.

Katie: Hey there, Melanie. I'm back.

Melanie smiled as she turned around. Katie stood there as her former partner walked into the light. Katie's eyes grew wide when she saw what was happening to her.

Katie: Uh, are you alright? You're looking a little, green.

Melanie: Have you come back to me?

Katie: Uh, y-yeah. It's like you said. N-No one could...resist you.

How did she get this bad? What was going on with her? She looked like Ivy!

Melanie: Yes. But I also know when someone is lying!

Melanie backhanded Katie which sent her stumbling backwards. Once she found her footing, Katie balled up her fists and squared up.

Katie: Okay, bitch! Last straw!

Katie leaped forward and Melanie stepped back to avoid her punch. She was too slow, though. Katie threw a hit and it landed on Melanie's jaw. She then threw a kick that sent Melanie flying into the glass wall. Katie walked over and grabbed her by her throat and lifted her to look at her.

Katie: I don't know what that Jokar guy did to you, but this is over.

Melanie: It doesn't have to be like this. There's plenty of cash to go around.

Katie: Not interested. Though...

Katie placed a sharp claw against the skin under Melanie's chin.

Katie: I wonder if you really bleed green now.

Before Katie could get her answer, she felt something wrap around her neck and pull her back. Melanie smiled as the vine held her in the air.

Melanie: My babies don't like it when mama is getting hurt.

Katie: Air....

As Katie struggled, she found the air return to her lungs as something cut the vines down.

Terry: Melanie. This ends, now. You're coming back to Gotham with me.

Katie: What did you do? Walk?

Terry: Bitch, I flew. Calm down.

Melanie frown before she smirked.

Melanie: So the kitten brought a champion. Good. So did I.