Chapter 2- Explanation

Vanoss's POV, and yes I will eventually do other POV changes .

Time Skip, an hour later.

        "So, why am I here?" Delirious asked. "I want you to join the gang." I said. "What?" Asked Wildcat. "It's better than living on the streets." Delirious said. "Good." I said. "So if you don't mind, I would like to ask some questions about your parents." MiniLadd said. "Okay..." Delirious said gently.

D=Delirious. M=Miniladd. W=Wildcat. T=Terroriser. L=Lui. Moo=Moo. V= Vanoss

M= "When did your parents die?"

D= "When I was 10."

L= "When did you start living on the streets?"

D= "When I was 10."

V= "How much did you love your parents?"

D= "..... They were my life... If I ever had trouble with something, they were always there, with open arms. I loved them with all my heart..." He said with tears in his eyes.

W= "Well, that's the past, you need to stop acting like a baby and forget about them."

D= "I will never forget about them, you asshole."

W= "You know what? Your such a little faggot. You cry at the slightest insult. Why don't you just go die in a hole, it's not like your family would care, oh wait, you don't have one."

        This broke Delirious's heart. Lui was glaring daggers at Wildcat. No one else was, because we all knew that Wildcat was always like this, he was always the toughest one of the group. Delirious slowly stood up and walked into the room, we said was his, and closed the door quietly. 

        "You're such a dick!" Lui snapped at Wildcat and went to Delirious's room. He slowly came back out with wide eyes. "Um... you might want to see this..." Lui said. We all got up at walked into Delirious's room. He was sitting on the floor criss cross with his hands in his lap and he was looking straight froward. He had tears running down his face. His breathing was hitched and his eyes were red from tears. He looked up at us then he flinched as he looked at Wildcat. Wildcat took a step forward and Delirious shielded his face with his hands and flinched. "Can I just be alone please......" Delirious said. We all nodded and walked out.