the wealthy

whom who no nothing of what was going to happen to them, the wealthy lived. in mansions the size of fortresses, making the rest of the town look awfully poor. to the rich, the assassins were not known, gave them an advantage actually.

lord frederick lived happily and selfishly with his two sons and daughter. his children were spoiled.
most of the town disliked him and his children too, but would do anything to snatch a role of a guard at the mansion. bryson was the most selfish one, he always had what he wanted. never worked, couldn't drive yet. just sat in his room eating and sleeping. michael was just the same, though he played sports in the courtyard from time to time. victoria was well raised, she always was the one to look after her brothers and do everything for them, she enjoyed doing this though as if it kept her active, which she liked to be.

lord frederick speaks, "where are my children?"
a guard had turned to face him, "victoria is out with a friend, michael is outside practising basketball and bryson is still asleep."
lord frederick pulled a face of dismay while hearing his son was still sleeping. overall, he hated bryson and his ways, selfish and doing nothing to help out the family. even after their mother died he had done nothing to change. he never made any efforts.
"go wake bryson, tell him to go outside and play basketball with his brother. and who is this friend my daughter victoria is with?"

the guard nodded, "i will go tell bryson to do so. but i do not know who fair victoria is with. she left early this morning with no words about what she was doing."

the guard exits the room.

_____________________________________

sorry this part was short and crappy.
i will add more dialogue into this.

anyway next part will be about destiny's backstory and she will hang out with xavion in there too.