༶⋆˙⊹𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 / 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝༶⋆˙⊹

𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

mom

name : bramty juliette grande

age : 29

status : pureblood ( witch )

height : 5'5

house : slytherin

~ i don't know she is my mom ~ is very powerful ~ same as in my old reality ~ not very strict ~ is a death eater ~ secretly works with the order to help dumbledore and be a spy for dumbledore ~ very well known in the wizarding world ~ loves me a lot ~ would do anything to protect me ~ would never hurt anyone i love or my friends ~ doesn't want me to become a death eater ~ comes from a long line of ancient witches in which fairy runs in their blood ~ is a very good mother and nice to my friends ~ acts like a fun aunt ~ 100% cuban ~ NOT RELATED TO ANY OF MY LOVE INTERESTS

dad

dad

name : luis butera

age : 29

house : slytherin

~ i don't know he is my father ~ only my mom , charlotte , and him know he is my father ~ super protective over me ~ is a death eater , but works with the order to be a spy for dumbledore ~ 100% italian ~ born in mexico ~ NOT RELATED TO THE MALOFY / BLACK FAMILY IN ANY WAY - not related to any of ym love interests

backstory

luis and bramty both went to hogwarts , and fell in love in 3rd year. when they were 15, luis got bramty pregnant with me , and i was born in havana, cuba . they were good at keeping me a secret from everyone (besides their family) . when they had to become death eaters at 17 , they told dumbledore and dumbledore decided to help them out , he let them join the order and become spies for him . in order to keep my safe , they decided to not tell anyone that i was their daughter , and that i should live in the muggle world . they gave me to their only muggle friend , charlotte , who is my mom in my original reality . i think she is my mother . i think bramty is my father's sister, but i do not know who my father is yet . bramty and luis have always included me with everything they do ; i always have my own room at their house, i go on their vacations and trips , etc. when i turned three , bramty and luis started teaching me spells while i was at their house . by the time i was 4 , they realized i was extremely gifted with wandless magic which allows me to perform some spells without a wand. ex. i can make things fall , light thinks on fire , and move things . by the age of 7 , they realized i was very good at occlumecy , which protects me from people entering my mind . me , luis , bramty , penelope , balcom , and levy are super close.

when i got my letter from hogwarts at 11 , bramty and luis new how dangerous it would be for me to attend . she convinced to ministry to have her teach me everything since she was very skilled . they agreed and they taught me everything i would've learned at hogwarts for 3 years everyday after school . luis also trained me in archery, and sword combat . i am excellent at both. by the time it was time for my fourth year , my mom decided it was safe enough for me to attend . charlotte sent me to go live with my real mother for the summer until i would go to hogwarts . i would start my first year at hogwarts as a fourth year in 2021 as i already know everything i need to as a fourth year .

-my dog from my original reality is also in this reality and is safe and healthy at all times and always has food and water and is cared for. he is immune to death and never runs away or gets lost.

-my cat from my original reality is also in this reality and is safe and healthy at all times. she is immune to death. she always has food and water and is cared for. she never gets lost or runs away. she comes with me to hogwarts and stays in my dorm .