*:..。o○ 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ○o。..:*

- i don't really have a category to put these in so this page is kinda random -

|

- ariana grande from my old reality doesn't exist in my DR . ( i am her )

-the yule ball happens every december 30

- draco already knows how to fly (black light) . after we are dating for a while, he teaches me how to fly (i have a white light).

a little bit after me and draco start dating , he comes up to the astronomy tower while im already there . we just look at the sky together . he tells me how he loves the stars and the moon .

- at the yule ball , fourth year , me and draco will mess around with each other just having fun . blaise will take a picture (polaroid) of us laughing and looking at each other . (fourth year)

a while after me draco start dating , i walk into the common room where i see astoria trying to kiss draco , and to me it looks like he's cheating . i run out and go to the astronomy tower . draco follows me and tells me what had happened and i tell him im sorry .

- 2 months after we make up , he gives me a gift when we are up in the astronomy tower . it's a beautiful ring (looks exactly like light below) . he reminds me of how he said how he always love the stars a little after we started dating . he tells me that i am his very own star . ~ the necklace is very sturdy and cannot break . it sparkles in the moonlight . i think it is a normal necklace but it's actually a charm that allows draco to feel what emotion i am feeling whenever he chooses to .

 i think it is a normal necklace but it's actually a charm that allows draco to feel what emotion i am feeling whenever he chooses to

- when i am 14 , draco gets me pregnant . he is super excited and happy to be a father.

-it is not uncommon or weird or looked down upon for witches and wizards to have children at a young age , so a lot of witches or wizards don't shame me or draco for it.

- in the beginning of november, bramty and luis tell me that i am their daughter, and penelope and balcom and levy are my siblings. they tell me why they never told me, and why i lived with charlotte. i don't get mad and i am happy to know the truth. they tell penelope and balcom and levy that i am their sister and they're happy. they also tell how re is their child too, and she is my sister.

- over winter break in fourth year , me , draco, onyx , blaise , re and lorenzo all stay at the bramty and luis's house for christmas and we have a very good time . our twins stay there too.

-in the beginning of summer after fourth year when blaise , re , draco , lorenzo , and onyx are spending the summer , my mom plays the home videos for us all to watch . some of the videos include :

but there's many more.

a lot of times me and my friends (draco , blaise , lorenzo , re , theo , and onyx) make bets and have contests . one night , me and onyx are fighting with draco and blaise over who knows each other better . we make a bet that onyx and i know blaise and draco better than they know us . we have a contest where lorenzo asks us questions about each other and we keep score on magic hourglasses .

every friday night , the whole slytherin house throws parties for third years and up . the parties are like the parties at euphoria . there's also spin the bottle , truth and dare , etc .