✤✣ 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫 ✣✤

when i arrive at my DR

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

on september 1st , 2021 , my mom takes me  and re to platform 9 3/4 .

when we get to hogwarts , dumbledore announces me and re as the new students . everyone is surprised because there's never been a new students besides the first years . since we are fairies, we both make a dramatic a trance where we fly in , in opposite ways, as everyone looks up at us. we land near dumbledore and he shows us off. i am sorted into my house after the durmstrang and beauxbaton are announced . everyone pays a lot more attention to me and re then they did to the other schools , and they are more impressed lmao. i walk up to the seat and sit down . right before the hat touches my head , it yells "SLYTHERIN" . the slytherin table cheers as i walk to the slytherin table . as i'm walking , onyx grabs me and tells me to sit with her , lorenzo , blaise , theo , and draco . she says i should hang out with them . she introduces me to everyone and they all say hi . onyx tells me about hogwarts and stuff . we all get along right away (except draco and i ) . re also gets in slytherin. re comes over next as she is also sorted into slytherin.

how i meet ron , hermione , and harry

~ when we're leaving to go to our dorms after dinner the first night , ron hermione and harry all coke by me . harry says something to me and shows me all his friends and after a few minutes , draco comes up and drags me away . i have a confused look on my face and he says " stay away from her , pottah ." (lmao) and pulls me away . i ask him why he did that and he looks upset . he tells me that it's bad enough that i'm a mudblood and shouldn't hang out with people like them . i ask him what that means and before he can answer , onyx and re come up to me and say she's gonna show us our dorms . then , the next day , i see ron , harry , and hermione and go up to them . i say hi and they all get quiet . ron says " shouldn't you be with malfoy?" i say , "what's that supposed to mean ? " and harry says " it's nothing . but why do you even hang out with malfoy ? " before i can say anything hermione interrupts and says "boys stop interrogating her !" then , we all go down to hagrid's hut . they introduce me to him and we all have a fun time . (this is all after our classes are all done)

extras

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

- the food at hogwarts is always gourmet and i always like everything

-there is a homecoming at hogwarts every year at the end of september. there are themes each year.

-mosquitos don't exist. ants don't exist. wasps don't exist.

- during christmas , i get a gift of an invisibility cloak from anonymous

-nobody ever walks in on me when i'm going to the bathroom. (even ghost)

-someone finds a solution to fix global warming that is harmless and effective before 2022.
-someone finds a solution to fix pollution that is harmless and effective before 2022.

- puffbars are a also wizard thing and you can get them at hogsmeade. you have to be 18 or older to get them so me and my friends usually steal them but we never get caught. we also have to hide them from teachers. me and my friends can get weed and alcohol whenever we want.

- drugs and alcohol have no effect on my health or my physical being at all . i still get high / drunk

- there are polaroids and cameras at hogwarts and in the wizarding world

~ i have unlimited film and the potion that makes the pictures move

-i can easily use chopsticks with any food

- technology works at wifi and the wifi is super good. nobody is addicted to their phones at hogwarts though. if we ever post something and something to do with magic is shown, muggles cannot see it.

- lorenzo , and re share a form/ bathroom/and closet. onyx and blaise share a dorm / bathroom/and closet

- we have secret quidditch games at night that only the students know about . the teachers never find out . while all the adults are asleep people play quidditch , there is music , we all hang out and sit in the bleachers or the stands and have fun .

- students can go to hogsmeade whenever they have free time

- there are video cameras in the wizarding world and they work everywhere

-when draco is tasked to kill dumbledore , me draco and dumbledore come up with a plan that they will act like he was killed, but he really isn't.

- i am the main character ;)

-nobody i hook up with / date has bad smelling body odor and their breath is always fresh

-this reality is basically the same as my old reality besides what i have scripted

- in hogsmeade there is a crystal shop with every crystal you could think of

-all technology only just became available to wizards in december of 2020 .

- during halloween time , there are haunted houses in hogsmeade

-the battle of hogwarts never happens. harry kills dumbledore himself in sixth year. (i'm not going through that xoxo)