Eleven...

-

-

-

Draco's POV -

It's now June, my father is in Azkaban and in a couple of weeks we finish school for the year and I have to get the dark mark and become a death eater or The Dark Lord is going to kill me and my family.

I haven't told Bella yet, in fact I'm not going to tell her. I can't be with her anymore I can't put her in that kind of danger I love her way too much to risk her.

She is going to hate me, I'm going to hate myself I constantly feel like I've got a knife in my gut. I've been trying to distance myself from her but she's just been even nicer to me. I don't deserve her and she doesn't deserve a death eater for a boyfriend.

I'm sat next to the black lake it's 12am roughly and it's pissing it down. I hear her before I see her but I keep my eyes focused in front of me.

She sat next to me and intertwined her hand with mine. I swallowed the lump in my throat and glanced at her I could swear she was crying but it could just be the rain. Instinct had me reaching to caress her cheek.

"I love you baby, you know that don't you?" I asked.

"Of course I love you too, everything will be fine my love I promise" she responded.

I furrowed my brows. She probably thinks this is all about my father. I could care less about him, it's his fault me and mother are in this mess in the first place. It's his fault I'm having to take his place as a death eater, because he's a fucking useless prick.

"Ready to go to bed?" she asked interrupting my thoughts.

"I guess so" I replied flatly.

She looked to the floor and then we were in her room. She started undoing the buttons on my shirt and my trousers pulling them off then stripped herself and pulled us under the covers.

She nuzzled her face in to my neck, wrapping her body around mine and drifted off to sleep. I watched her sleep for hours and I don't remember closing me eyes but when I opened them she wasn't next to me. I looked around and she was sat under the window writing in her book she smiled up at me.

I was out of bed pulling on my clothes. "I can't do this anymore" I blurted out resisting the urge to throw up.

Her face dropped instantly. "Don't Draco don't you fucking dare. I will not let you do this do not push me away" she shouted.

My heart was racing I closed my eyes and brought back the old heartless Draco Malfoy who had no feelings "I just don't love you anymore, it's over" I said flatly and with that I walked out.

-

-

-

Isabella's POV -

The tears were coming thick and fast as I tried to control my sobs. I knew it was coming he'd become distant after he'd gone home for the weekend a couple weeks ago to see his mother after his father had been sent to Azkaban. I knew he'd come back different.

I was hoping worse case scenario he just became distant as he tried to adjust. But I knew he was gearing up to leave me. I had two weeks of school left to try and change his mind if that failed I was going to Cissy she'd help me.

It was a Saturday and fuck moping around the girls would cheer me up. I stopped the tears, jumped in the shower, dried and curled my hair, did my make up and got dressed. It was a warm day so I put on a white cropped backless top with a matching mini skirt and my white air force one's.