☆ Chapter 1 ☆

It has been a long week, with promoting their new album, fever, with endless interviews and variety shows. All the boys were exhausted. 

Hongjoong was happy that they got the week off and he could tell the other members were as well. The ride to the dorm was silent for the most part, you could hear Mingi's soft snores and the music blasting through Yunho's headphones. 

Hongjoong could barely lift his head as it started to drift over to San's shoulders. "Don't worry hyung, I'll wake you up when we get to the dorm." and with those words, Hongjoong fell into a dreamless sleep. 

................................................................................................................................................................

The next morning, Hongjoong woke up by the sun shining into his room through the windows. 

Throwing the blanket over his head and trying to go back to sleep but that hope was soon crushed short when a certain rapper burst through his room door. 

"Rise and shine, hyung. Seonghwa hyung made breakfast" Mingi said, more liked yelled at Hongjoong was still in bed and had no plans on getting up. 

Hongjoong gave a short grunt as a reply, hoping Mingi would leave him alone. 

He didn't. 

Next thing he knew was his blankets were being dragged away from him. 

Still unmoving from his bed, Mingi had no choice "if you dont get up, I'll go get Seonghwa hyung" and like magic Hongjoong was sat up and ready to get out of bed. 

Hongjoong hates mornings but he hates Seonghwas nagging even more. 

"okay, okay I'm up" Hongjoong said giving Mingi a slight glare. 

Mingi left the room with a victory smile. Hongjoong couldn't help the sigh that left his mouth.

"Today is going to be a long day."