☆ chapter 2 ☆

The day has felt like it has dragged on for San. He could tell it did for the rest as well.

They were in the van on the way back to the dorm, everybody asleep, except for San and Hongjoong. 

San looked over at Hongjoong who was on the other side of Yeosang who had made the leader shoulder his own personal pillow. The more San looked, the more you can see a dazed look in Hongjoongs's eye.

Brushing it off as him being tired, San closed his eyes hoping to get some sleep. 

................................................................................

Once the boys got home, they went straight to bed. 

all except for Hongjoong. 

All day he could feel himself slip into that peaceful headspace and he finally could since everybody was asleep. 

Not wanting to go into the room that he shared with Seonghwa he decided to stay in the living room and watch some cartoons. Making himself milk in what of his secret bottles and grabbing a pacifier that he's surprised with how nosy the rest of the boys are haven't found it yet. 

putting the pacifier in his mouth he turned around but as he did he ran into something. 

No, not something. Someone. 

uh oh! 

Hongjoong's mind stated to race. 

I thought everybody was asleep? Why is he Awake? This isn't good!

Before he knew it he was on the ground crying his eyes out, repetitive sorries spilling past his lips. 

"Hey, hey, hey, its okay"  a voice that Hongjoong recognized as San said. 

His crying was abruptly stopped when he felt arms wrap around him. Looking up at the slightly larger male with sparkling eyes. He snuggled up to him. San rubbed his back and the little eventually fell asleep. 

-------------------------------------

not proof read :-)