chapter 5: The Graduation

PICTURE ON THE SIDE OF NOVAS DRESS AND SHOES

~~~~~~~~

Nova Rey

2 weeks later

Today was graduation. I finished college. I was excited and sad. I loved college and I'll miss everyone but damn am I excited to get the hell out of there.

I kind of don't want today to happen, right after graduation, there's the little party thing, then I have to go to work 'cause there's a huge meeting with important people and things. Then if that meeting goes well, I'll be going to Texas, Nevada, New York, then back to California.

Currently Noah is being a dick and calling any dress I pick slutty. I ended up picking a short white dress, with lace sleeves. Noah wasn't happy about it. I slipped on the dress, then adding the black gown for graduation

I finished up the last few curls in my hair. They were long loose curls. I then put the cap on. I put on some mascara and a little bit of eyeliner keeping the rest natural.

"Nova come on you don't want to be late to your own graduation!" Noah yelled. "Geez grumpy! I'm ready lets go!" I slipped on my white high heels with little bows. I grabbed my bag and phone.

Noah smiled, "I hate how short that dress is, but you look beautiful." "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself," I winked at him. He's wearing a black Armani suit with a white shirt and black shoes. He laughed, "Come on."

We decided to take Noah's white and black Ferrari 458. "Is Ellie going to meet us there?" I asked, seeing as that she his my Bestfriend and his girlfriend. "Yeah she'll be there. " He replied, focusing back on the road.

We were driving to my school cause we have this huge auditorium that could hold billions of people. Thats where were having the graduation ceremony.

45 minutes of moody Noah. Looks like I'll just be on instagram and any other social media I have.

To: bae af
Ellie ur boyf is being a duck rn.

To: bae af
Dick*

From: bae af
lol he's all worked up about tht meeting thing. If hunter isn't in a good mood things could go south and hurt Noahs business a bit. He wants everything to go as planned.

To: bae af
Dude! Hunter Sebastian James?! Hes a dick too! Ugh I've talked to him at work the past 2 weeks when he calls for noah and he always bugs me and whatnot. He thinks hes irresistible and everyone wants him. When I meet him I will prob go off on him bc MAJOR douche alert.

From: bae af
Dude just hold it in. Dont make Noah lose something hes worked hard for. He needs this. But he does sound like a dick. I heard hes hella hot

To: bae af
Idk I've never seen / met him. Today's the first time, and I hate him already.

From: bae af
hold it in

To: bae af
Whatever ill see u later we just got here. Love u !!
xx nova

-----------------

I jumped out of the car and waved, "see you later! Tell Ellie I'll talk to her later!" I yelled running to the entrance, while he went to park. I wanted to get this over as fast as I could.

I greeted the host person, and made my way into the back where all the students were. They informed us the Ceremony starts in 20 Minutes, and we're attempting to get us into alphabetical order.