Part 54

Soooooo I still haven't found my Journal thing and I almost did something really dumb yesterday because I can't vent out how I feel into my journal but I Low key think my parents took it tho ;-;
________________________________
So I hate scary things, so I tend to hate Halloween not the dressing up or walking around part I just hate the people or things trying to scare me part.
But the sad part is I get scared easily and I mean really easy, for example every Halloween the park and Rec center in the town I live in does a haunted house and it's cool how they put it all together and they make it so little kids can go though it and not get too scared but every time I go though it I feel like it's extra scary and there's always someone in the stupid thing that stands right behind me half way though it too so I almost always cry when going though it! And I made a dumb decision to the day before Halloween to go on a haunted hay ride with my mom and dad even though my friend bri told my that it's really scary!! So ima Fr cry and probably have nightmares because of this!!
________________________________
Y'all ever have those times we're you let your sibling borrow a pair of clothes and they say ether you said I could were it for the hole weak or mom said I could have it mowing good and well nether of those things were said!
Well I have exactly that from my sister!!
I let her Borrow my softball slides for one day of volleyball practice and she's keeped them for a weak and a half!!
She's lucky I have two other pairs of spandex shorts but I will end up stealing them back tho bc there mine and there the longest pair I have and I'm not trying to go to the park three days a weak wearing short shorts
________________________________

Baby outty