♡ ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 ♡ (discontinued)

Ship. Dreamnap

NOBODYS POV.

Dream was laying in bed, he had just ended his stream, tho it was shorter then the other streams he had done, he ended the stream around 47 minutes

The others didn't mind him ending the stream.

Not long after he was on call with bad (only dream george and sapnap were streaming)

He started coughing uncontrollably, he covered his mount with his hand

Bad knew it wasn't just a cough, the flu probably?

B) Are you alright dream?!

Bad asked concerned about dream

D) n-nope... 

He stuttered

D) I'm coughing u-up blood.?

D) and some flower petals...? I think..?

B) oh my, I think I've heard of something like this I believe, I think it's called the "Hanaki disease"?

D) what's the hanaki disease?

B) here I'll show a picture of some of the information

Here's most of the info, there was a example at the end so I added it

The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from unrequited love, where the patient's throat will fill up with flower, they will then proceed to throw, and cough up the petals, (sometimes even the flowers). One of the only ways for the disease to 'disappear' is if, the said person returns the feeling (it can't be resolved with friendship, it has to be genuine feelings of love). The infection can also be removed through surgery, though the feelings disappear along with the petals. If they choose nether options, or the feeling is not returned in time, then the patient's lungs will fill up with flowers, and will eventually suffocate.
There is no specific flower for the disease, but it'll either be the crushes favourite type of flower, or their favourite colour. We can only hope for the patients, and pray that the crushes favourite flower isn't a type of rose.

(The length of the disease varies with each person. But on an average, it will last up to 2 or 3 mouths, but sometime it'll only last, a couple weeks).
~~~Example~~~
The sight was sickening, the body lay limp on the carpet. stained petals, and flowers surrounding them, swirling in a pool of their own blood. I took a deep breath. Then turned to the rest of the group, keeping my head low. 'Who said love couldn't kill?' I let out a low laugh.

"Darn you, Hanahaki Disease," I curse under my breath. Tears threatening to fall.
(That just added 300+words, holy)

D) oh my... that seems horrible!

B) yeah.. and you might have it!! I can pick you
Up from your house after and bring you to the hospital to see?

D) sure... god this is painful.. it hurts just to breathe...

D) It hard to breathe too...

B) stay calm alright? I'll get ready and head over to get you!

D) alright... I'll try to clean up the blood..

B) alright, I'll be there in about 15 minutes!

D) ok...

Bad then ended the call and got changed for the weather