Hanahaki Disease Remake

Uh-
H I .
This is kinda short-
Not really any ships, just dream angst.
Basically if the others hadn't found out that he had it and he already knew he had it from the start.
Takes place a few days before he dies.
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯

'Who knew love could kill?'
I thought, staring at the blood and flower petals on the floor.

I picked up the petals and put them in a bag I've been putting the flowers inside of.
'Never thought I'd die like this'
I thought again picking up the last flower petal

Why am I keeping the flowers? I don't know why.

I don't remember when this started or how long it's been, haven't been keeping up with the days, it could have been a week, or a month or more.

I got up and grabbed my phone seeing the date, 'two months have passed I see.' I thought putting the phone back down and sits down on the floor again.
I may send the flower petals and flowers I have kept in the bag to someone, I thought of that after the first week of having this disease.
Just didn't know who to send them to, I mostly wanted to send them to george and Tech, but I don't know who, both? Split them in half? Why not.

I grabbed the bag and stood up, slowly walking to where I kept the small bags and took some of the flower petals and one of the roses into the other bag I had.
Then put them inside small boxes, put their address on them and mailed them.

I went back over to where I was earlier and sat down, coughing up a few flower petals again.
I left them their, I felt to weak to pick them up anymore.

I got up and went over to my room and slept.

░▒▓█ 𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 █▓▒░

'Who knew I'd die from some flowers.' I thought as everything went fuzzy, 'I surely didn't.' I thought again as it started going black 'hopefully I'll have a better life in my next life.' I thought again before everything went black.

—————

E e e e.
More cringeee-
I may abandon this because I'm not really in the dream team fandom anymore, anyways b y e :)