chapter 2

Chapter 2

Dylan’s pov:

I watched her as she walked away. I love my werewolf hearing because I can hear her phone call. Well her side at least.

“Hello” pauses

“yes I have the update” pauses

“Well they are planning for four days from now at midnight. Guns are equally matched to ours.” Pauses

“Yea I guess but they aint expecting me.” Pauses

“well ill be there in about…….3 1/2 days. Start training without me. You and I both know I don’t need it.” Pauses

“No he’s dead. Ill be at my mates house.” Pauses

“Yeah found him. Should I stay in the spare house tomorrow?” pauses

“Yeah well I got to go I’m in a house full of wolves” pauses.

I freeze as she laughs. I haven’t heard her really laugh like that since I met her. “Shut up Anthony. That’s not nice and you know it!” pauses

“Oh so I smell bad now? Whatever you stupid bitch! I am part wolf you know you dumb leech!” pauses

“don’t worry ill get you back you dumb little dick muncher!” she says as she walks back in the room.

“YES IM CALLING YOU GAY! NOW SHUT UP I WILL SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS!” pauses

“yeah ill bring the others” I watch her as she hangs up and turns to her ‘group’ who all have amused looks on their faces.

“you know if any of us said that we would be minus a head.” Lyon points out. She looks at them with a bored look. “yes but you all are not the second in command. Well if you think of it he will do whatever I want so I’m practically in charge of all you misfits.”

“what are you guys talking about?” I finally ask. She looks at me and smirks. “I’m in a gang.” She says.

“I’m sorry what?” I ask thinking I heard her wrong

“I. am. In. a. gang. And if you don’t like it then reject me because I am not going to change for you. I just met you. And even if I knew you all my life I still wouldn’t change for you.” She states. I’m lost for words but I’m saved by Lilly. “sorry she turned her humanity off about 2 ½ years ago.” I nod and turn to her.

“I will not reject you” I state for her. I will not reject my mate just because she is in a gang.

Skylar’s pov:

I grabbed my bag out of my car and went into the bathroom. I changed into boxers and baggy skinny jeans that hang low on my ass a tight black tee-shirt over a wife beater combat boots and a black obey snapback. I did my makeup light; only eyeliner, mascara, and black and grey eye shadow.

I walked out of the bathroom with my IPod in my pocket and my bag over my shoulder. “Oi! Yinz got a gym?” Dylan nods and nods for me to follow him. Me and the guys plus Lilly follow him down into the basement and into the gym. I spot a sparing mat and head to it.

They all follow me. I drop my bag on the far side of the mat and strip off my tee and put it on my bag. I turn to the group and lock my hand around my wrist behind my back. Mike, Lilly, Andrew, Lyon, Timmy and Dan all stand in a line in front of me. 

“OK here’s the thing, they will not go easy on us. I know they won’t, they will try and kill you and if you have a mate you better have them hidden. They will go after them without hesitation. Now they will not be expecting me to be there they think I’m still rouge or dead. So I must remain hidden if I get hurt or if you need to get my attention use my code name. do you understand?” I got a chorus of ‘yes’ and ‘yes mam’s.