ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ (3)

THIRD PERSON POV

Out of all the situations that could've happened when Quackity's running mate was revealed, Y/N did not expect it to end up being Wilbur and Tommy panicking, screaming about how they'd lose the election, just because Alex's running mate was George. The GeorgeNotFound, the famous and handsome one. "OH GOD WHAT ARE WE- WE GOING TO DO WIL?" Tommy paced around the room him and Wilbur had dragged Y/N into. "I DON'T KNOW TOMMY. I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO BE GEORGE, NONE OF US DID!" Wilbur exclaimed, running a hand through his hair.

  The (h/c) haired girl spoke up, trying to get the two men in front of her to calm down. "Could you two sit down first? Its no use if all we do is scream. We could be thinking of a solution, in fact, I have a suggestion." Wilbur turned to the girl in shock, questioning her while taking a seat beside her. "What do you have in mind, Y/N?" Making Tommy join in and sit on her right side. "Yeah, what is it?" The girl looked up from the edge of her uniform and took a deep breath before explaining her plan of bringing in an old friend to campaign for them in the near future.

YOUR POV

  "Are you to fine with that?" I looked at the two boys beside me. "That's a good idea! That way, we can pull in more votes, maybe even more than Quackity AND George!" Tommy exclaimed with a confident smile on his face while Wilbur nodded in agreement to his words. "Alright then, I'll have to arrange something with Dream soon then because he's still.. Kinda.. You know." I let out a nervous chuckle, hoping they get the hint of what I meant. They broke into a small fit of laughter, luckily getting my message, making me smile. "Alright boys, go back out there and get this show on the road." I ushered the two back outside as I followed behind them. 

  The others noticed that we finally came out from our small room we made to discuss the issue. "Could we get going to the courthouse now?" Karl spoke up as we all nodded. We reached the courthouse and took our seats. Tommy quickly dragged Wilbur to the small room at the side of our seats to discuss something in private as I watched Quackity and George whisper to each other, noticing Fundy who sat behind them. He made eye contact with me, making me whisper under my breath. "Fundy?" He just turned away and let out a sigh, pulling a straight face on.

  Tommy and Wilbur came back out as Tommy took his seat beside me and Tubbo. He turned to me and whispered to me, "Why is Fundy over on their side?!" I just shrugged, signaling to him that I don't know either. This made Wilbur notice what was wrong and speak up. "Fundy, why are you siding with Quackity and George here?" He crossed his arms, a disappointed look on his face. "You see Will. I'm voting for them. Not you." He replied in a serious tone, making everyone shocked. "Wilbur!-" Tommy tried to say before Wilbur cutting him off. "..Its fine." He slowly nodded his head.

  "Let's start off with talking about your policies, shall we? Wilbur, what is your stand on.. Territories?" Karl announced. "I'll let Quackity go first." He stated, Quackity nodding his head. "Alright. You all know how L'manberg has a long history of discrimination against those not apart of it." He started, turning to everyone to see their reactions. "I myself am not allowed inside of L'manberg because of the policies these men-" He eyed Wilbur and Tommy. "-Have put into their country. And I do not agree with that at all. If I become president, I'm going to let everyone into L'manberg because its a beautiful country and it deserves to be seen by every citizen in the Dream SMP." He finished, George cheering for him by his side.

  Karl turned to Wilbur. "Wilbur, what about you?" Signaling that it was his turn to speak up. He cleared his throat and began explaining. "For years, may I say, decades, the Dream SMP has ostracized my group of people, my fellow Europeans seated behind me. L'manberg is not a place of pression, it is a place of sanctuary for our people." I noticed Tubbo smile at Tommy in the corner of my eye, giving hope to him. "What you are intending to do is to come into our land, and open it up to the very people we seek to escape, just because we created a bit of life for ourselves. This itself is an example of tyranny, and I will not stand for it."