ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇꜱ? (4)

YOUR POV

I took my seat behind Tubbo and started some small talk with him, waiting for everyone else to arrive. So far there was only me, Tubbo, Tommy and also Wilbur but the other two were having their own conversation while walking around . "What do you think is going to happen today, Tubs?" I shot him a smile which he gladly returned. "Well I heard Fundy was running for presidency too, so that's something." "Wait he is? Who's his running mate?" I raised an eyebrow in interest. 

  "I'm not quite sure, I personally am guessing its Niki, they've been hanging out a lot together through out this whole election thing." He reasoned as I hummed in agreement. "It could be- We'll have to see for ourselves though." "Yeah! I'm sure everyone's almost here by now." As if just on cue, Quackity arrived. "Quackity! Hey, are you ready for the rallying tonight?" "Yeah, I'm ready. Oh, I was also wondering if we could have like a civil debate so that people know my policies and stuff."

  "Oh yeah of course, we can have a civil debate." Was the last sentence I hear before Tommy, Wilbur and Quackity walked away. "Hey, how are you two doing?" I looked over to direction the voice was coming from to see Punz take a seat nearby while pulling down his hood. "Hey there Luke!" I waved at him. "We're doing fine! We were just waiting for everyone, you know, the good stuff." Tubbo let out a giggle as I nodded, proving his statement for him.

  "I see, do you know who else is going to be here?" He questioned us while getting into a more comfortable position to sit in. "I think Sapnap might be here soon, Fundy and Niki should be here too, actually." Tubbo said as Sapnap turned the corner from the walls of L'manberg. "Oh there he is." I pointed out, giving the man a wave from afar which he returned. I watched as Tommy made his way up to him and let out a laugh. That child must be in a good mood today.

  It didn't take long for him to get into trouble with an enderman though. "TUBBO HELP ME!!" The blonde yelled out to his friend who managed to kill the enderman before it killed him. "OH MY GOD, THANK YOU TUBBO." Tommy said before making his way up to the microphone. He gave it a few quite aggressive taps and spoke into it. "Fellas, before we start, Big Q, may I ask, where is your running mate?" That cracked a laugh between me, Tubbo, Punz and Sapnap.

  "My- My running mate is busy doing things such as being important, and gorgeous, alright?" He joked, obviously not knowing where George was. "He just left you!" Tommy spoke out. "If I was as hot and sexy as him, I would be busy too." He laughed at his own joke. "I'm sure he'll show up at some point." After a little bit more of small talk the three decided to do a public forum whilst waiting for everyone else to arrive at the presidential podium.

  Tommy handed over the microphone to Tubbo as he walked up to the front of the audience, which consisted of 4 people including him. He stared at Tommy for a second then back to Wilbur. "...Will we have Mondays off?" "Quackity I'll take this one first if that's fine with you." Wilbur stated before answering the question. "In our policy book, which is written and signed, you could actually see that it says 'Mondays are off.'" "OH YES!" Tubbo celebrated and handed the mic back to Tommy.

  "Give Punz the mic, let him ask a question." Wilbur ordered Tommy while the 16 year old looked over to Punz and back to Wilbur. "Punz can't hold a mic, he's very very shaky." He stated, making Wilbur let out a giggle. I looked over to the blonde while holding back my laughs as he rolled his eyes and got up to walk over to Tommy. He grabbed the microphone out of his hands, pushed the boy back slightly in a joking manner and said "I can hold a mic."

  "Big Q." Punz called out to the glassed man. "Yes?" "Do you promise to-" "Yes, yes I do." Quackity cut him off before he could finish which made Tommy laugh. "Alright thank you." I looked over to see Tubbo looking at me with a blank face and after a few brief seconds of staring we broke into a fit of laughter. "I would like to say to add on Big Q's question, I also do." Wilbur jumped in.