One Die-Fection

Madison Campbell

It was two days after I found out I had to take Adrian to a stupid One Die-fection concert. Amd honestly when we arrived I wanted to do nothing but run and hide until it was all over. Adrian ran to the meet and greet line with Nick dragging me behind, so they could get to see them first but was soon beat to the chase by at least 50 to 60 screaming girls. I stood in line with my arms crossed as I rolled my eyes at the sight of the 5 boys coming in waving and taking their seats.

The line slowly moved up. Each step the fans took the closer I was to them. We finally reached the first one. He was the one with the buzz cut. Adison and Nick video tapped him as he signed his autograph. My sister and best friend were throwing 1D facts from left to right at them.

"Hello pretty lady do you want an autograph too?"the one with the blond and brown quiff asked me.

"Oh, no sorry."I shook my head. Even though I didn't like them much my mom still taught me manners.

We reached the one with a bang kind of, he winked at Adrian and me playing the protective big sister roll, I squinted my eyes at him. My sister blushed heavily as she took the CD and passed it down not taking her eyes of him. (Seems like the guy also had googly eyes.) She ever so graciously thanked him.

"Welcome love."he winked. (Once again.)

I continued to glare at the indangered boy as we moved on.

We walked on and now we've passed 4 of them leaving only one left. I thanked God as we approached the curly headed boy. He was actually kind of cute. Eww Madison. What did you just say?

"So do you want an autogragh or my number?"he asked, his curls flinging over his eyes as he leaned down to sign his name on the CD.

"Neither one. Please and thank you."I said, a little disgusted. Can they even give away their personal numbers.

He signed a third one and handed it to me. I shoved it away.

"Please. I'm trying to be nice here."I say polietly.

He still held up the CD waiting for me to take it out his hand. I sat with arms folded but then after a while, with an eye roll, I rudely took the CD.

"Thank you love."he thanked me with a pleasing smile.

After we walked away I looked down at the CD. Harry Styles (955)456-1827. ( A/N Completely random number. I wouldn't call it if I was you. But I'm not you. ;-) ) I scuffed at the geisture. A hand snatched the CD from my grasp.

"OMG! He was totally into you."Adrian shouted.

"Oh shut up he was just being a flirt."I said.

"Well he is the flirt of the group,"Nick chimed in. Looked over at the CD,"Your lucky Zayn's my favorite."he chuckled.

I laughed at there excitement.

"Well here," I flung the CD over to Adrian,"You take it then."

She deflected it.

"Oh no no no. Your gonna call that number. Plus I already got mines."she smiled holding her CD up and swaying it from side to side. I gave her a death glare.

"And which one is that?"I quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh my freaking God. Louis?"Nick screeched answering my question.

Adrian smiled nodding, biting down on her bottom lip. I glared at her once again. 

"They have to be breaking some type of rule. A very important one at that, cause I am almost positive they can not do this." I rolled my eyes.

"Well who cares we must obviously be pretty cute to have their numbers."she smiled.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Oh please there are thousands of girls here you don't think they can, did or will do the same for one of them."I pointed out.

She just gave me a stank look and glanced back to the CD she was holding.

"Oh well,"she shrugged, "I'm still calling it."

Nick laughed as we kept walking to go to our seats. Why do I get a feeling this is gonna be like the longest two hours of my life?