Question 21

Kendramc said: Umm like Jeff why do you kill people? your an idiot and you are NOT hot at all like teenagers say. Also, Ben you are so HOT.

~Jeff~

"Why I oughta-" Slenderman popped in out of nowhere "Now now Jeffrey~" He cooed  "you and I both know if you finish that sentence, You WILL regret it" He then disappeared and a puff of smoke appeared where he was standing.

Jeff cleared his throat. "What I meant to say was....I kill people because I like the feeling I get when I do it, Hell, just the thought of killing sends pleasant shivers down my spine~ " With that said, He turned around, Grabbed his knife and headed outside to go find his next victim.

~Ben~

"Why thank you~" He winked and grinned flirtatiously. "If you...would like to -censored- then ya know...I wouln't mind doing it with ya~" He then walked up the stairs, To his bedroom, While swinging his hips all sassy-like.

~Masky~

"Miss Avalon is sick, So I will be doing the outro this go round." He cleared his throat and began the outro.

"Thank you so mu-" Jeff popped up.

"My army of fangirls shall rise Kendramc! The fangirls will get you fo-" Slender appeared "Jeffrey....What. Did. I. Tell. You." If it would have been possible, Jeff's face would have paled, As he sensed Slenderman's anger. "Oh. Shit." He ran just as fast as he legs could carry him, With slender on his tail.

Masky then regained his control over the situation, All thanks to Slenderman. "As I was saying, Thank you so much Kendramc, for asking us a question and for pissing off Jeff with that comment."

"Byeeeee"