Chapter 13

The week passed pretty quickly and before I knew it, it was the night before my coronation. I was leaning on Adir's chest reading a book while trying to fall into dreamland. Adir was busy filling out a document while fiddling with my hair, as his fetish forced him to do so. I didn't get much rest as the entire castle was busy preparing for my coronation while recovering from the previous attack. During the first few days I locked myself in my office to finish off the important documents while reading mission reports and filing them all away. I barely got any sleep those day and the other days were no better. After finishing off most, if not all, office work I finally released myself from my office only to be caught by Clarice. For two days, day and night, Clarice Stella Adir and Caden took me shopping without any rest. First they took me to an electronic store to gather all electronics needed to survive this world. After gathering the electronics they sent the stuff back to the castle before pulling me into a mall, which I found amazing, to shop for cloths and other necessities. Because of the snow we barely left the mall only to go to another shop. Clarice even gave up her love for snow to help me in the world. After getting bag fulls of clothing and such we sent them back to the castle before we exited the mall and into another store. This store was filled with dresses and other things used as formal wear. Clarice was convinced that I didn't have a dress, which was partly true, so she spent six hours pushing dresses into my hands and forcing me to try them on. After hours of torture we finally had a dress, shoes, and jewelry for my coronation and some for other formal parties. I was trying to get out of it at first but when I saw Caden and Adir give up and become our bag carriers I decided to give in. All the while I learned of the new world and the many things that have changed during the course of time.

After the shopping spree I finally went to sleep only to woken up six hours later to discuss the procedures of the coronation by the Elders. I gave up going to sleep after that as I listened to them speaking away about things that were absolutely useless to me. After the discussion I decided to check on Annibeth only to find out, from the doctors, that she would be giving birth within the next two weeks. From her begging I agreed to wait until she gave birth and had her wedding before I left to the human countries.

I had Tao take the flash drive and look through it and give me everything that was upon it. He came by a day ago and put the flash drive into my laptop and showed me how to use it as well as every other electronics I was given. I learned quickly and once I did he showed me what was on the flash drive. It was information on Raven Gate, the guardians and other related material. I had Tao keep everything a secret which he agreed to without any argument.

Louis had forgiven Andrew and Clarice and spent most of his time by Annibeth's side never leaving her. Jack had disappeared promising to return before the coronation while Shadow travelled to Huntsmen River to spend his time. Huntsmen River was a river surrounded by a forest isolated from any civilization not that he minded. Loren came by at times to work the coronation with me while questioning me about the bits and pieces I had left behind during my chat with all the Elders. Master, I soon found out, went for a short journey to the human country to hunt rogues. Andrew and Alexander busied themselves by getting as much information for our captives while making sure they didn't escape. The underground passageways were blocked so that only I could open them. Andrew assured me that the prisoners will not escape during the coronation as Jack had so kindly stuck them into the wall before he left. He could take people through walls with him and leave them in their. They wouldn't get hut but they would feel very uncomfortable. Mathew was done the same thing but Jack made sure that he was put in the most painful way. Caden and Derek spent most of their time in the Shrine doing god knows what.

I stifled a yawn as I leaned in closer to Adir as we sat against the cushions in the some room we were in the night before my trial. I still couldn't believe that it was less than a month ago that I was almost charged for treason. Adir had once again taken my favourite spot which I fought by sleeping upon his chest though it was not really a bad thing.