Moving

Ted looking shocked smiles weakly at me as lily walks out the room smiling at me "hey Crystal your here early what's up?" She asks I turn around smiling "I have some news" I say excitedly Marshall walks out of the bathroom "barney asked me to move in so I need you and robins help to get my stuff into the moving van it comes at three so we better get a move on" lily hugs me excitedly "omg I'm so happy for you I'll text Robin to meet us at yours" lily says smiling at me ted sitting in the corner working on his architecture work Marshall smiling at us from the kitchen.
Me and lily make are way to my apartment I look for my keys getting them out my jacket I fumble around with them in the lock "here it is my apartment I've not been here in ages" all of a sudden robin follows after with a bunch of cardboard boxes all labelled "right let's get organised we have two hours I have boxes for the stuff you want to keep the stuff your chucking out I doubt your taking your furniture with you oh and a clothes box over here" I run over to Robin hugging her she smiles "I'm so happy for you both honey I can't wait to get you all set up" the next hour dragged on for ages and ages deciding what to keep what to throw packing my clothes by the end of it I stand back at my almost bare apartment "wow this is crazy I'm actually moving in with barney" I say stumbling over my words my nerves building robin puts a arm round my shoulder "you must be very special to him he's never done this with any girl before he normally gets them away from his house the morning after"I laugh lily walks through from my bedroom "yes it's very strange the thought that barney Stinson has thought about settling down" I shake my head laughing "no no he won't want marriage for another five years" lily smiles at me shaking her head "but your different his mum really likes you we all like you he couldn't of gotten a better person" I nod smiling at them both looking at the boxes in the corner the one furnished room blank "I will say Crystal this is a lot on Ted it's all happening very quickly so don't expect ted to be over the moon" I nod in agreement we hear a peep.
It takes us about twenty minutes to pack everything into the moving van by the end of it I'm standing as my stuff gets taken down the road.
We walk down the road to maclarens as we walk in ted and Marshall look at us nervously we walk up "hey Marshall can you order us a drink please" they shake there heads rapidly we stand back confused "we uh...I-me and Marshall are going AWAY for the weekend" ted stutters out nervously Marshall backs him up "yes so we really must me going long night road trip ahead of us" we nod as the two men walk out