20I Where Is My Favorite Jumper? [ONE SHOT]

Harry growled in frustration. As hard as he looked, he couldn't find his favourite jumper. It really irritated him because he knew he'd seen it just recently.

"Ron? Have you seen my green jumper?" he called out, as he threw several items of clothes across the room.

Ron lifted his head out of the Quality Quidditch catalogue he had his nose buried in. "

"What's that?" he asked in confusion.

"My jumper, my green jumper," Harry replied irritably.

Ron scratched his head, having no idea what Harry was going on about. He'd never once noticed any jumper that Harry wore. It just wasn't in him.

"Sorry, mate. I have no idea." Looking at his friend, he said "What's so important about it anyway?"

Harry hastily tore of his shirt and began to change. "Shite," he muttered. "I'm going to be late." Throwing on a new shirt and a cobalt jumper he quickly tried to brush his hair into some semblance of order.

"I'm taking Ginny out to dinner and wanted to wear my green jumper, you know, the one your mum says brings out the colour of my eyes."

Ron just shrugged. "It's only Ginny."

Harry glared at Ron, not understanding why he couldn't accept how important Ginny had come to mean to him.

Hurrying down the stairs he made his way into the Burrow's parlour. He breathed a sigh of relief because Ginny wasn't down yet.

Mrs. Weasley came over to him, giving him a appraising look. She straightened his collar and brushed some imaginary lint from his shoulder. She gave him a small frown.

"I thought you'd have worn your green jumper," she said a bit sadly. "You know how much it brings out the colour of your eyes."

Harry gave a sigh. "I know, but I can't find it and it was my favourite. I guess I'll just have to come up with a new favourite one."

Just then he heard someone on the stairs.

"Hey Harry. I'm ready," Ginny said cheerfully from behind him.

Harry spun around and stopped dead. There stood Ginny looking oh so beautiful. The thing that struck him was she was wearing his missing green jumper and it looked much, much better on her than it ever had on him.

"Come on, let's go," he said with a smile as he took Ginny by the arm.

Leading her out the door he realized that though he'd probably never get to wear that jumper again, it was definitely his favourite once more.