Bad day, huh?

Nightmare's POV~

I was taking a stroll through Outertale looking at the stars with a sigh shaking my head whenever thoughts of Dream or the other 'Star Sanses' came into mind. 

I noticed a portal close right in front of me and swore to myself that i saw a black skeleton. 

"I'm going to kill Error." I chuckled thinking of how fun it might be to make him suffer and opened a portal to the Anti-void. 

I smirked looking at Error who was making a new doll. He turned his head looking back at me with his glasses on. Pathetic. 

"oh. It's you." 

I shrugged looking around at the tidiness of his corner in the void. 

"I'm here to-

"I know. 'Kill me.'" 

I stood back shocked at how and why the hell he knew my plans.

"Pfft. You should have seen your face. I guess it was a lucky guess then?"

I growled sending one of my tentacles to wrap around the glitch. He dodged flinging a small string attack at me. 

"HAH! MISSED!

I tried insulting Error so that he wouldn't act too chill about fighting me but he just ignored me completely. I screeched trying to piss him off finally managing to catch him with one of my tentacles tightening it. 

Error took his chances and slipped a bone attack into my tentacle. Letting him go, i nursed over my poor tentacle patting it as the wounds gave me painful stings. Looking up at Error, he growled seeming to want to begin doing it seriously and put his things off to the side taking his glasses off. 

"So you want to fight, Huh?" 

I gave a slight nod with a smirk dodging everyone of his attacks. 

"WEAK! MISS! LOSER!

I smiled feeding off his negative emotions and hate towards me. Oh i loved it so much. And he could probably tell by me starting to cradle myself. 

"Oh i see. Somebody wants food? I could feed you~" 

"N-NO!

I screamed(oops) when Error teleported right behind me trying to knock me out. Growling at the filthy glitch, I tried to flee but got pulled back with his strings.

"Where are you going Nighty? I thought you wanted to kill me~" 

Screeching i clawed at the floor as the strings started pulling me towards him now. 

-----------

I gasped waking up in my bed looking around. Oh thank god it was all just a bad dream. I looked at the completely destroyed pillow i was sleeping on. Well now i know what i was fighting in my sleep. But where did the screams come from- Glitched screaming. Still dazed after my 'dream' i opened the door looking around. Well at least i had my answers. Dust and Horror were teasing Error who was crying in a corner of the room as they poked him over and over. 

Cross was in the kitchen making some tacos from a kit Blueberry got him and Killer was on the couch completely ignoring the two tricksters torturing Error. Walking up to Dust, i grabbed him by the hand pushing him away staring at Horror who backed down. 

I placed my hand on Error who flinched looking at me and teleported to a more..calmer place... to talk.

"So...eh...what do you-

"Thanks for saving me..." 

Note- 557 words! This will be continued! ;-;