1. Accident

May's pov:

One more question, just one more and then I'll be done with school and I can stream-

"MAY!" Toby grabs my shoulders, causing me to jump and accidentally keyboard smash my answer.

"AHHH, Toby!" I spin around in my chair to see his face, grinning from ear to ear.

"Are you done with school yet? Tommy keeps texting me to start my stream because he has big plans for the SMP today, but I told him I'm waiting for you." I smile at his kindness.

"Thanks, but you know you don't have to wait for me to start your stream."

He shrugs. "I know, I just don't want you to be left out. You might wanna fix that last answer there, it looks a little wrong." He teases. I smack his arm and spin around in my chair to fix my last answer before submitting it and marking my school day as complete. 

"READY!" I yell. Our rooms are right across the hall from each other so shouting is the best way for us to communicate when we feel lazy. I throw my hair up in a quick ponytail, then press start stream. "Hey everyone, welcome to the stream! Today I'll be playing on the Dream SMP with tubbo and tommy." I join the vc and immediately hear the ever recognizable scream-laugh.

"Hi Tommy." I say with fake annoyance in my voice. 

"Hello woman tubbo." He responds, then laughs at his own joke.

Tubbo and I just look at each other in game, and then through our twin telepathy, we decided to attack Tommy. "Hey, HEY, what are you guys doing?!"

"Shut up child."

"No, because I'm a big man and I am not a child."

I roll my eyes and stop hitting him. Tubbo notices what I have in my hand and does the same.

"See, I am a big man because I made you guys stop killing me-" I take aim, and shoot him with my crossbow. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He screams as his character dies. Toby and I just start laughing hysterically.

"Nice team work sis." Toby manages through his laughter.

"Wha- HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR, YOU GUYS ARE TWINS!" Tommy yells, which just causes us to laugh even harder. He finally makes it back from spawn to and picks up his items.

We eventually calm down and get down to business. 

"So, Toms, what's your-"

"Excuse me?" Tommy interrupts me. 

"What's your plan for today?" I continue, ignoring that he cut me off.

"No, that won't do. You can't call me Toms."

"Yes I will. Now what's your big idea for the server today?" Tommy's character goes still for a moment, and all I can hear is aggressive keyboard typing. I hear tubbo laugh, then more typing. Tommy huffs, and then he continues on with a monologue about what he wants to do on the server today.

"So dramatic." I mutter while he's talking.

He stops walking and slowly turns around to face me. "Why are you being such a bitch today?"

I giggle, then snap back. "I'm not being a bitch, I'm just having fun. I think you're the problem, bitch boy." My chat starts blowing up with pogs and ooooohs. 

Then tubbo, who had been relatively silent up until this point, decides to say something out of the blue, "I feel like I'm third wheeling here chat." My jaw drops in utter shock. Did he really just say that? I'm his SISTER, and Tommy is his BEST FRIEND! Besides, I would never dare to think of Tommy. Just the thought of having a crush on him makes me feel sick.

"SHUT UP CHAT! I am NOT red!" Tommy yells. 

"What the fuck?" I laugh, then start walking again down the prime path to the remains of L'Manburg. I refuse to call it otherwise. I hop down into the bunker entrance, and start making my way to Pogtopia. 

"Where are you going May?" Tubbo questions.

"I'm going to Pogtopia. I want to decorate it and bring some life into it because gray is too boring." I make my way up the weird staircases, out of the secret entrance and into the forest.

-

Tommy told tubbo to switch to a different vc, so I just minded my own business while they minded theirs. I spend the next half hour or so collecting different flowers, leaves, and vines. Once I get back to the ravine, I set to work placing vines on the tops of the walls, replacing stone with leaves in some areas, and placing flowers on grass blocks all around. Throughout the whole process, I've been doing a q and a with my chat because it had turned into a chill stream. 

"Thank you for the ten tubboinnittt! 'What happened between you and Tommy earlier?' To be honest, I have no idea. Next, thank you for the twenty mayandtubbo, 'Do you have a crush on anyone at the moment? Ily and your brother btw <3' Oh thank you, I love you too! As for a crush, I don't actually like anyone at the moment." The chat starts flying by with everyone spamming 'bullshit' and 'what about Tommy?!' I laugh at all of the disappointed May Innit shippers and look back over my handiwork one last time. "What do you think chat? Type a 1 if you think it looks good and 2 if you think it still looks dead." Of course the chat wouldn't be unanimous, but I knew one would prevail over the other. "1 it is chat. I think I'm going to join Tommy and tubbo's vc and see how long it takes before they notice I'm there." 

I move my name from vc 2 to vc 4, where they were, and eavesdrop on their conversation.

"I don't know, maybe a month or so? I'm not sure." Tommy says, sounding less like his online persona and more serious or genuine. I make a face at my camera, expressing my confusion in an exaggerated way.

"Okay, so not very long."

"Right." Awkward silence.

"Well this was kind of unexpected. I mean, its not a bad thing, I just never really thought that you would get a crush on my sister." 

I see my face turn beet red in the face cam and my jaw hangs open. Forgetting that I was supposed to prank them by staying silent, I impulsively react.

"Holy shi-" I whisper. I was hoping they wouldn't hear me, but it was too late.

"MAY?!" Tommy's voice roared.

"Shit shit shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hear that, it was an accident!"

"How much of that did you hear?" Tubbo questions.

"Enough..." I say, then immediately leave the call. After staring at my keyboard trying to process everything, I remember that I was still streaming. "Uhh, thanks for watching chat. Please remember to be respectful and I'll see you all next time, bye!" I press the end stream button and walk over to my bed. Without a second thought about the time or eating dinner, I fall asleep, wishing to avoid the repercussions of what I just did forever.