Chapter 4

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I looked at Jacob's side of the bed and it was empty and cold. Looking around I got up Wrapping the sheet around my cold body, I forgot to change out of my clothes from yesterday. Heading down to the source of the delicious smell I see Jacob cooking. 

   "Shouldn't you be in school teaching?" I smiled at him while sitting down watching him. Smiling at me he kisses my cheek, setting a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast In front of me along with a glass of apple juice. I notice he is shirtless and i watch as his muscles flex as he moves about the kitchen making his food.

  "I can feel your eyes on me, Love. And I called my Beta, told him that we would not make it in today to class." I choked on my eggs and chugged my juice. 

"Oh, did you hear that Sara? Our Mate is an Alpha!" My Wolf, Luna, started drooling. Ignoring her I look at Jacob who, thankfully, didn't notice and is still making his food. Continuing to eat, I watch my mate and cant help but to think about him behind the desk doing his Alpha duties. How could he do a teaching job along with his duties as Alpha? The question wouldn't leave my mind.

   "Jacob, how are you able to teach when you have other responsibilities to tend to?" I ask, tilting my head to the side quizzically. He comes over and sets his plate down beside me as he sits down as well and sighs.

  "Well its just temporary until we can find a replacement for Mrs. Spellman while she's on maternity leave. I still do my job as Alpha and looking over the pack and guards. Its been a rough couple of days. But then I found you. I have no need to go back to class anyways, they have found a new teacher." He smiles at me and I just look at my plate. Gasping I look up at him and blurt out.

   "My mom is going to kill me! I haven't told her where I've been. She is probably worried sick about me! I have to go talk to her today.." He smiles at me and picks both of plates up placing them in the sink and grabs my hand.

   "Then we should go together. I'll drive, but lets go put some different clothes on first." I smile and go with him. He asked one of his maids to bring me some clothes to the room for after my shower. Let me tell you, I knew the pack house was big, but his room is bigger than my house! Its beautiful. His room has red walls with black flooring, his bed has black silk sheets, which are SO soft. The bathroom is huge as well, it has a Beautiful waterfall shower. Getting undressed and into the shower I felt the warm water on my cold skin, it felt so refreshing. I could stay in this shower all day.

  Getting out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair then peeked out the door into the room. Seeing that it was empty I went to the bed and put the ripped blue jeans and white crop top on. Jacob walked in while i was putting my black converse on and smiled at me.

  "Wow. I knew my mate was beautiful, but you are even more beautiful than i could ever imagine.." Blushing I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand that he held out for me. As we walked downstairs and outside, he opened the door to his car and helped me in. Buckling myself into the seat I looked over to him smiling.

   "I cant believe I finally found my mate." He smiles back at me and gently takes my hand, kissing it softly. 

   "I hope I didn't disappoint, my Love." Shaking my head, he buckles up and heads towards my house holding my hand the entire drive.