Chapter 2

I woke up with a terrible pain in my neck. I went to touch it and groaned in pain. I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror and blushed a lil when I saw my mark. It was a beautiful blue crescent moon. I closed my eyes and smiled when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Your beautiful, mate." A blush crept on my cheeks and I looked at him in the mirror.

"Your handsome, sweetie." I smiled when he kissed my cheek. He takes me to the bed and we lay down cuddling together until we slowly drifted off to sleep.

                      *****

I woke up and saw my beautiful mate sleeping. I gently kissed his lips and he smiled.

"That's a good way to wake up." I giggled and kissed him again. His lips are so soft I could kiss him all day.

"Well Sara, do you want to move in with me or wait a few days till your 18?" I almost forgot that my birthday is in a few days. I smiled and kissed him again.

"How long until I come in heat?" I looked up and asked him, worried that it would be too soon.

"Either the day of or after you turn 18. You do know that when you come in heat, you will have to stay with me." He looked at me worriedly and I smiled and nodded.

"I know Jacob. Shit....." I lay on my back and put a pillow over my face. He sits up and looks at me.

"What's wrong, love?" His tone tells me he's worried and I groan pulling the pillow off my face.

"Blake.. I have to tell him about us.." He looks at me confused and I sigh looking down.

"Blake is my, uh, boyfriend..."

                                 ***

Ooooo what's gonna happen next?? Just gotta wait and see.
Love ya! -Hailey