Chapter 5

As we arrived to my home I start to feel nervous, what if mother doesn't like him? I start fidgeting with my hands looking down at them. Jacob takes my hand in his using his other hand to turn my face towards his looking deep into my eyes with his ocean blue pools that i could fall into and get lost.

   "Don't worry, Love. I'm right here with you. lets go meet your mother, shall we?" Smiling at me he gets out and opens my door. SI smile back at him and sigh as I open the door to my home.

     "Mom! I'm home! And I brought someone I think you should- Oof" Mom jumped on me squeezing me so tight I thought I would lose consciousness. Giggling I pulled her into a hug and her scent wrapped around me. Vanilla mixed with cinnamon. I've always loved her scent, it was very comforting as a child.

    "Sara Evangeline Stuart! Where have you been? I've been worried sick. You haven't been answering your phone or your mind link. What happened to you?" She began looking all over me for any sign that I was hurt and stopped when she got to my neck. Gasping she looked at me, then finally her eyes found Jacob and she lowered her head as a sign of submission to her Alpha.

   "Mom, I would like you to meet Alpha Jacob Smith. My mate." I stated proudly as i smiled up at him. Mom raised her head gasping as she covered her mouth with her hands, tears forming in her eyes. Pulling me into a hug she cried.

   "Oh honey! your dad would be so happy for you if he was still here.." At the mention of my father I started crying with mom. He died when I was just a baby, so I don't know much about him. just that he loved me and mom very much. Mom starts to cry anytime we mention him. So me and my brother never bring him up anymore. A cough pulled us away from our little crying mess and I look up to see Tanner and his friends. Blake was there glaring at Jacob's hand in mine.

   "Tanner! Oh honey have you met Alpha Jacob? He's your sister's mate! We should all have dinner tonight! Sara, honey come help me with dinner." I went to protest but she shushed me and dragged me into the kitchen with her. I smiled and shook my head putting our aprons on and pulling my hair up. We started cooking my favorite, momma's homemade chili. 

    "I hope everything is ok out there.." I sighed as i helped set the table and set everything down. Taking off my apron i sighed as we finally finished.

     "Sara go get everyone and we will sit down to eat." I nodded and went to the living room. Jacob was talking to my brother and his friends while blake sat in the corner glaring at Jacob. Smacking Tanner in the back of the head I kissed Jacob on the cheek.

    "Dinners ready. Momma made homemade chili. Better get some before Tanner eats it all." The boys jumped up and ran into the kitchen with mom yelling at them to be nice and slow down. Jacob stands up and takes my hand as we head to the kitchen, Blake Glaring after us. Shifting in my seat from his glare on my neck Jacob kisses my hand making me smile and forget about the eyes that were glaring holes into our hands.

    "Thank you for this lovely meal Mrs. Stuart."

     "Oh honey, Call me Shannon. No need for such formalities with me." Grabbing Jacob's bowl i put some chili in it and hand it back doing the same with mine. Mom starts to yell at the boys for arguing over who is getting theirs first she serves theirs and then herself.

"So Jacob, When are you having the Luna ceremony?" Blake asks and I choke on my chili looking at him in shock. Luna ceremony? We haven't even talked about that. Am I ready to be Luna?

   "We will have the ceremony when Sara is ready. We will have a ball for everyone to meet her and get to know their new Luna beforehand. But I want her to be ready." Smiling up at Jacob I nod my head.

    "We can have it this weekend. On my 18th birthday. If that's okay with you." I blush and look down. He gently tilts my head up to him and softly kisses my lips.

   "If your comfortable with it then we will have the ball tomorrow night and the Luna ceremony in 3 days. I will have my female Beta and female Gamma work on the preparations first thing in the morning." Mom smiles and looks at me.

  "I have the perfect dress for the ball for you! I will have it fitted for you tomorrow before the ball!" Blake slams the door storming out of the house as i jump from the unexpected sound. 

    "WE should be going. We have alot to prepare." Jacob stands up as do I. I go to my room and pack a couple bags. As I go downstairs we say our goodbyes and get in the car heading back to the pack house. Yawning I lay my head on the window and fall asleep.

     Opening my eyes I see a big strong chest. Looking around I realise that Jacob is carying me. He sets me on the bed and I lazily grab my bag with my pajamas in it and change into a white tank top and some black short shorts. Laying back in bed Jacob turns the light out and lays down wrapping his arm around my stomach and gently pulls me to him. 

    "Goodnight mate." He tells me as he nuzzles my neck.

   "Goodnight." I say as i slowly drift into the darkness.