avengers - halloween

trying something different today, less narration and more dialogues. can you guess who speaks who?

-

A holiday or a free night bonding at the Avengers compound isn't as some and quiet as they all knew. Sometimes, it takes a lot of will power to get them going together especially on Halloween.

"Bucky no, we're not gonna haunt Sam and Clint— No! Just because-"

"(y/n), what is this pleasant treats? In deed they are very delicious, I could go bring some of this on Asgard."

"Thor, that's for the children! We're giving them away tomorrow please stop eating them."

"Hey! Hey! He- (y/n)! Can we-"

"No, Clint I know what you're gonna say and no, we can't play arrow roulette."

"Peter, go put some webs on the corners of the ceilings please and make sure it's easy to remove."

"Steve you should listen to this song, I heard it's a treasure from the forties." Pietro wiggles his eyebrows and handed Steve a remote of a speaker.

"Really? I'm down for some great son-”

"There's some hoes in this house
There's some hoes in this house!-"

"This doesn't sound forties to-"

"I said, certified freak
seven days a week
wet ass pussy
make that pull-out gang weak!"

"Oh my Lord.."

"Steven! Don't you dare faint on us!"

"Mr. Rogers! I mean, Captain America! Holy shit! Guys, get Dr. Banner!"

"Language, kid."

"I'm not even a teenager anymore..."

"Bucky! Please help them bring Steve to the couch, you know how heavy he is."

"Wanda help me levitate this punk."

"Natasha go put some of this spider stickers on the wall and the hallways."

"(y/n), just because I'm the Black Widow it doesn't mean I can go around being a spider too."

"Then give it to Peter. Simple."

"So who's in charge of the food?" Tony sips his all time favorite champagne while sitting on the cream colored couch.

"I am since y'all suck at cooking."

"What?! I cook decent!"

"Cook decent to fry and egg Pierto!"

"No way I'm a bad chef (y/n)!"

"I do agree, we were miserable eating horrible and disgusting foods until Lady (y/n) arrived."

"Thank you Thor." I motioned a gun pointing at Thor as he stated some fact causing him to furrow his eyebrows at the motion.

"Tony, when's this Halloween party that you're organizing?"

"Saturday night of course. Also you guys are required to dressed up fancy or scary or scary fancy."

"Ha! I'm gonna dressed up like Bucky!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Sam! For the love of God..."

"Burnnn!" Peter laughs making the falcon and the winder soldier turn their head to the spiderling. Peter coughs and nodded at them with wide eyes.

"Stop intimidating him you guys! Oh my God."

"Steve, you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just got dizzy, please never play that again."

"It barely played! It's only 10 seconds in!"

"Take this aspirin and water. Should be fine in the next minute."

"Thank you Bruce."

"Uh guys? Why is Loki screaming at the kids downstairs? At the lounge?"

"I can hear him saying, 'You good for nothing mortals! Go home or I'll take your precious candies away!' That's funny."

"It's not funny Clint. That's horrifying."

"This week isn't going to end well." I sighed.