The human mind. (And some thoughts)

The word normal is weird. We all have different perceptions of what is normal, yet somehow we still judge eachother for character, looks or ability. their normal is probably just different to what yours is, leave them alone. only if it is an unhealthy habit or genuinely mentally detrimental, stop making unnecessary comments on people. (Just to clarify this isn't aimed at you reader it's just me thinking) So many people end up in worse mental situations for what? a brief laugh between you and your friend group? So many people may have to go through horrible home lives only to have you, a complete stranger put them down again for utterly no reason. Onto the other topic, the human mind. Emotions are very feeble, scary things. You make choices based on your emotions, but you didn't need me to tell you that. What if you felt differently during something, maybe you wouldn't have met the person you're going to marry, maybe you might've ended up dead. the future is so uncertain and difficult that it's good to just lay back every once in awhile and contemplate, are my plans going to work? Will I be able to do this thing? what if I'm angry at the time, or sad and end up not doing it? remember to take things at your own pace, and never put too much stress on yourself. ask for that help, spend some time with that person. you are still human at the end of the day, so please, please do not overwork yourself!