The Beginning Of The End

Khrysler's Point of View.

August 24, 2023

"Khrysler! Khrysler! Khrysler!" I listened to the booming cheers

Standing in front of a huge crowd I was met by blinding lights as I held my microphone up and opened my mouth to sing the first line of the song that I dedicate to him, to my the one.

I sang my heart out with every word filled with nothing but emotions as tears streamed down my cheeks.

I choked as I reached the final note of the song.

I wish you were here, I wish you can here my thoughts, I wish you knew that you were the one for me. But why? Why did you wait for someone else at the end of the aisle?

And here I am, standing in front of a huge crowd. I finally reached my dream. But why do I feel lonely?

April 17, 2018

I'm in my brother's nightclub right now, I ran my hands through my bubblegum pink hair as I looked at my eldest brother while saying "Kalix, I'm nervous". My brother looked at me and patted my head while giving me a reassuring smile "Don't worry my little princess, I know that you'll do great" he said.

"Excuse me, Mr Kalix, your sister is up next" said the staff that popped out of nowhere. "Please follow me Miss Khrysler" the staff said again before showing the way. I looked at my brother for the last time who gave me a small nod before I followed the staff.

"Okay so Young Miss, here's your microphone and you need to go up the stage after the emcee calls your name." the staff said while handing me the microphone. I took the mic and gave the staff a small smile.

The lights dimmed and then I heard the emcee speak "Let's give a round of applause to our next performer, Miss Khrysler Lynix Sebastian" and that was the cue for me to go up the stage, the stage that was filled with nothing but darkness. The lights turned brighter and the spotlight blinded me as the shadow behind me grew bigger.

The music started to play and that was my cue to try to feel myself. So I closed my eyes

~ Writing a letter to you
Looking forward to meet you
Shower you with all that you want
Giving you my heart is all I want~

I sang yet I can't feel my self. But despite the song not having any emotions I heard the people's loud claps. I opened my eyes and I saw someone looking at me with those cold green eyes.

May 14, 2023

Here I am sitting in front of my the one, in the café that we always go to while I sip on my caramel macchiato.

"Lynix, can I ask you a favor?" he suddenly blurted out which made me stop sipping on my coffee. "What is it?" I asked back before sipping on my coffee again.

He gave me a look and smile, but this smile was different, it was not the same smile that he would always give me. Why is it so different now? "Well, can you sing in our wedding? Vixen's and I's wedding?" he said while scratching his nape. And right at that moment, I felt like I was dumbed wirh a cold bucket of water finally realizing why his smile is so different. It's because that smile is now meant for someone else.

" Yeah, sure, you know that I'll do anything for the both of you" I said a I gave him a sheepish smile. "Thank you! Thank you very much Lynix! Vixen will be so happy when she hears this news!" He said with a huge smile on his face while tidying his stuff. "Well I'm sorry but I need to go now, Vixen and I agreed to meet the wedding planner in 20 minutes" He stood up and offered me a handshake. A handshake? He used to give me hugs, he used to kiss the top of my crown. Well he used to.