BFSF- Best friend sisters forever

"Ali, come to the toy aisle with me" Courtney called Ali over and they skipped, arm in arm towards the next aisle.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and the Dilaurantis' went out to the Sydney shopping center, Ali and courtneys' parents were frantically shopping for Christmas, while the girls laughed and giggled about the toys -dirtymindedly, soon the family had filled up 3 trollies with tons of presents, they still had alot more reletives to owe something. Soon the entire family was settled on the largest family table available at Glories restrauant, Mr Dilaurantis and Mrs Dilaurantis agreed on 3 large pizzas and asked the kids to say their personal requirments, Ali and Courtney had both chosen the same dish- fries with crisy chicken, even though they loved pizza, the sisters wanted everything of theirs different from everyone except each other. The parents always adored their little pre-schoolers and Jason was always proud to call them his smart little sisters.

A week later, the Dilaurantis parents decided to enrol them at the under 5s field hocky team. The girls were exited to play in a team like their brother, they admired hockey players online together and kept track of every hockey match around the world. They became insane hockey fans at the age of 4! Although they still had to wait for the entire winter season to pass so they can start playing, Ali and Courtney had bought all the starters equipment and practiced everyday, all the time, competing against each other.

Soon the hockey season arrived and the girls were soo well prepared that they showed their 'talent' to the coach, they didn't even awknowledge the rest of the team, the coach was obviously really proud of them and left the other girls to watch their 'coach' admire and teach more advance stuff to the stubborn and selfish twins. They were known as the 'perfect ballerinas' between the teams' parents and little twin bitches between the kids in the team. The Dilaurantis family apologised to the parents when they came to pick their daughters up as they all complained about the brats but the parents replyed "No, no its okay, they're still little although perfect!" the parents had to literally grab their little braggers to the car and to make them shut-up about the girls.

Ali and Courtney laughed at how people loved them and those who didn't were jelly.

Soon, after tons of training, the girls were 7 years old, they had all started Kindy and were starting to play for the competitions of the Sydney Hockey tornament. Although, half their old starters team had all left to join a better group, Ali and Courtney were not affected as they were chosen for the tornament. The girls had missed a few days from their first year of school, but they knew all the basic 'ABC' and '123' by the way it was all for a good cause. These girls will rock the world!

"Ali, Coutney, are you guys ready for this? All pumped up? Ready to go and score some shoots?"

"Ofcourse Carina, We are going to be the absolute stars, right, Courtney? Ali said in the most confident voice she possibly had used and nodded to her coach while waiting for her sister to reply. But Courtney just nodded.

Ali got changed into a short hockey dress with high knee hocky socks with shinpads and hockey shoes. She was confident that Courtney and she will be known as the hockey twins after the game. Courtney, meanwhile remembered how nicely the couch had talked to Ali and awknowledged her and didn't awknowledge Courtney, she felt like a follower of Courtney. They both unlocked their changerooms at the same time and Ali cuddled Courtney and said that they were going to this together but Courtney felt like that statement was said so Ali could continue to use her, Courtney broke free from their cuddle and headed to where the team would meet, they were the youngest of all the girls and also the most intelligent, the team had girls up to the age of 15, which didn't sound fair but the 7 year olds were just too good.

As the 2 teams walked into the arena, it felt like they were famous, like the players on tv, posh and ready for anything. Ali stood in her position as stricker with her hockey stick, ready to score, the bell went off for the first quartar and Courtney glided her stick towards the goals and just than a defender stood infront of her, she looked around to figure out an alternate way of scoring but the only thing she could do was to pass, she looked for her team memers but there was no one but Alison doing gesters to indicate that she was free, but Courtney did not want Ali to score the first goal so she left it there on purpose for the other team.

In the first quarter, Alis' team scored 8 goals, 6 of those were scored by Ali and none by Courtney- she was too jealous to play her best. Before the 2nd quarter, people started cheering for Ali and putting banners, Jason and their parents were recording every moment and taking heaps of photos. Ali was too proud to notice her sisters jealousy. After the game had been finished, Ali expected Courtney to be proud of her twin but the stubborn sister ignored her perfect sister.

At school everyone came up to Ali to congratualate her on scoring the winning goal, Courtney gave Ali looks and turned away. When Ali asked Courtney to be her partner for the twinkle twinkle little star practice, she just pushed her away. Ali loved her sister and no matter how many people wanted to be her bff, Ali prefered her sister.

A few days later, Ali was elected as the Hollis Kindy captain by the kids in the year group. Due to that leadership role, Ali attended important meetings and got special privilages such as getting free tickets to theme parks and free holiday tickets for 2. But Courtney stayed home with her boring dad and annoying brother while her twin and her mother relaxed in amazing places. To pass her time, Courtney complained about her sister all the time. Every time, Ali came back from a trip, she always brought souvenies which Courtney threw at Ali without a second thought. Courtney hated perfect o perfect Ali.