Frank

23,542 Likes

MikeFrank6969 mMikesiri and Frank_Thanatsaran officially dating?! [Multiple heart emoji] #FrankMike #MikeFrank

Drake was not able to process the information. He is surprised. He is confused. 'what the fuck?!' he thought.

After recovering his wits, Drake immediately clicked the profile of the one who posted the photo.

The photo that Drake was looking at is a very far shot of Mike and Frank looking like they were kissing in a café.

When Drake opened the profile, he was surprised to see multiple pictures of Mike and Frank together.

With a dumbfounded expression, he scrolled until the last photo in the profile and saw that the very first photo was Frank and Mike meeting at an audition.

"What the fuck" Drake muttered

"What?" Joong looked at Drake with a confused expression.

"Nothing" Drake immediately turned his phone away from Joong and smiled at him stiffly.

When Joong turned back to his phone, Drake looked at his phone again and continued browsing the profile.

After browsing the profile, Drake immediately went to Mike's profile and looked at his stories.

After browsing through his stories, Drake saw the latest picture which made him frown. It was a photo of Mike and Drake at a café.

After looking at the photo, Drake closed Mike's story then looked back to MikeFrank6969's profile and saw that the café was the same. 'Shit! They are really dating!'

Immediately, he opened his line and messaged Frank

D: Hey. Heard something about you

The same time he sent this, the professors already arrived at the auditorium and started introducing the internship policies and regulations.

While the professors were talking in front, Drake opened Frank's Instagram profile and after a long hesitation, clicked his stories.

This is the first time after a long time that Drake viewed Frank's story again.

When he opened Frank's story, he saw Frank's last night story where he was eating sushi with Mike at a restaurant. After that, he saw many more pictures of Frank and Mike bonding. The last photo was a picture of the food they ordered at the café, and it was posted 30 minutes ago.

"Drake, come on we are being called" Joong looked at Drake with a frown

Drake woke up from what he was doing and looked at Joong with a confused expression

"What?" He saw Joong standing up

"they are calling for those who will intern at DCC" Joong pulled Drake up front his seat and dragged him to the stage.

"Again, the successful applicants who will start their internship at the number one engineering firm in Thailand" A Female professor announced proudly.

Drake looked confused as he stood on the stage. He cannot understand how this is a big deal. After looking around, he saw that there were only 11 of them who were accepted at DCC.

Even though it might not look like it, being accepted at DCC is a great privilege to engineering students. Since DCC is the top engineering firm in the country, Top students from different universities aim to enter this company. One perk of entering the company is that if their performance is good, they will be automatically absorbed by the company, and while they are finishing their degree, the company will already provide them a stipend that they can use before they even start their job at the company.