16 Lime Blossom Flower

"It's Saturday

"It's Saturday." I groaned into Ryan's pillow. "I don't wanna go anywhere. So, let me sleep."

"But no ones home." He whispered into my ear, kisses being left on my neck and down to my shoulder. Sleeping shirtless was never something I did, but after my shower, the night before, having Ryan's skin on mine just seems so comforting. "Don't you wanna.."

I let out an anticipated sigh when Ryan pulled me back against him. His arousal pressing against my ass forcing me to wake up fully.

"Why are you horny so early on a Saturday morning." I grumble. "And why is everyone gone. It's sleep in Saturday."

"No one, but you, calls it sleep in Saturday." He carefully pushed me onto my back, positioning himself between my legs. "And I'm horny because I woke up and you're in my bed." He carefully bumped his nose on mine to open my tired eyes. "And you're shirtless."

"So, fucking weird that you fine me attractive." Ryan forced a sharp breath to escape as his teeth grazed over my nipple. His hand rolling the other between his fingers.

"I've always found you attractive." He mumbled into my skin. "Hot, ever since you jumped into the pool the first day."

"Ah...but you said I was to cute to be...mmm...in the Midnight house." I knew he was trying to shut me up. The feeling of his lips on sensitive spots making that clear, but I wanted to have this conversation. So, I pulled him up by his hair receiving a whine in response. "I vividly remember you saying I looked like a peeled onion during one of our fights."